Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss you KMac. I'm drunk. I think.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Tmex! Corona? I was going to get a buzz too but have too much to do tomorrow before AC this weekend. Let's buy Cameron's dude.

I miss you KMac. I'm drunk. I think.

You rule Tmex. I'm like TC and not pondering anything. I will need new wedges in the new year so I might as well really start pondering those now.

Still pondering sm4s to match the ap2s....also pondering a set for my gf since she's caught the bug

I'd tap that again with Tapatalk

Yep. Hard. I want them so bad, theyre so grippy and comfortable and sick looking.

Buy them jerky. They are the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn

I just dont have the money, and I do have the money. God Im such a loser.

Haha I have no money either dude. I ignore that nuisance and buy the shoes.

I've had my fill of Odyssey putters... Next, and hopefully lastly on the list:

images
vs
images

I've had my fill of Odyssey putters... Next, and hopefully lastly on the list:

images

A side of me wants a SeeMore, but then the other side of me says don't. The iPing app says I'm a mid to strong arc putter, but I remember grabbing a center shafted Ping putter and getting a great end over end roll repeatedly. I'm starting to think it really doesn't matter, just find something you like and set up square to your line.

The shorter your backstroke is, the less that arc matters.
A side of me wants a SeeMore, but then the other side of me says don't. The iPing app says I'm a mid to strong arc putter, but I remember grabbing a center shafted Ping putter and getting a great end over end roll repeatedly. I'm starting to think it really doesn't matter, just find something you like and set up square to your line.

it rolls like a champion in Golf Galaxy haha! I'd be smart to get a fitting, but that'd be too easy.

I think everyone should get Seemore putters. I can't believe how much better I'm putting after only 3 days of working with it and following the SPI.

I think everyone should get Seemore putters. I can't believe how much better I'm putting after only 3 days of working with it and following the SPI.

Awesome that the FGP is working well for you man. Didn't work well for me sadly, but I think the slightly off-center shaft of the si series will be a really good fit.

Tmex! Corona? I was going to get a buzz too but have too much to do tomorrow before AC this weekend. Let's buy Cameron's dude.

What's going in AC? Is that in Canada?

Dude let's do it!

Breeze you rule!

Dude let's do it!

Breeze you rule!

AC is not in Canada and it can stay the hell in New Jersey. Don't buy a Cameron with Kmac.

We all rule.

Dude let's do it!

Breeze you rule!

I hope its not in Canada dude or I been duped.

Im pondering something Titliest. Either a 913 or a Golo

AC is not in Canada and it can stay the hell in New Jersey. Don't buy a Cameron with Kmac.

We all rule.

I don't get why anyone would go to Jersey either.

I'm gonna! Monterrey all the way!

I hoping to mess with some putters this weekend. Hopefully Buck can teach me the seemore way on the practice green.

Oh, I am pondering buy a entire case of golf balls at an amazing price and they are my favorite golf balls ever.

Nope Nike One Tour's. My club still has like 3 cases of them that they want to get out of their inventory and I played them again tonight and freaking LOVED them as usual. Still my favorite golf ball ever.

Dude trade your 'services' for those.
Nope Nike One Tour's. My club still has like 3 cases of them that they want to get out of their inventory and I played them again tonight and freaking LOVED them as usual. Still my favorite golf ball ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back