Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ don't go near ice.

War or Kmac...going right now to Best Buy to check out the S3. Do they have OS jellybean up and running on that yet?

Tapping till 12-21-2012

It's a shot in the dark really that either one of you are even up right now. Hahaha

Tapping till 12-21-2012

War or Kmac...going right now to Best Buy to check out the S3. Do they have OS jellybean up and running on that yet?

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I read on XDA some ppl are starting to get it OTA. I was on the Tmo S3 thread so I'm not sure if other carriers have released it yet.

Sent from my GtabComb using Tapatalk 2

Just read up on it. Couple days still.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Went to pick up the S3 from Best Buy last night and for whatever reason Verizon has screwed up my account password. Had to leave empty handed. Now I've read up and wonder if I should wait for the Moto Razr HD?

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Went to pick up the S3 from Best Buy last night and for whatever reason Verizon has screwed up my account password. Had to leave empty handed. Now I've read up and wonder if I should wait for the Moto Razr HD?

Tapping till 12-21-2012

No way dude. S3 with Jellybean will beat it hands down. Plus, razr will only have 4" screen.

I'd avoid Motorola phones. I keep having issues with mine. I'd go Samsung or HTC first

Here you go war.

20120907_174223.jpg

If Samsung would just step up their game in the build quality department they would be lights out. Their stuff just performs great but then when I get it in my hand it just feels so cheap.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Here you go war.

20120907_174223.jpg

Hello awesome. I want one. Unfortunately my Golfsmith was lacking in the whatnots department today.

Well ladies and gentlemen...I'm dipping my toes in the S3 Kool-Aid.

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

So in talking with ******, the Kindle Fire HD is exactly what I want. May have to commence the preorder

Well ladies and gentlemen...I'm dipping my toes in the S3 Kool-Aid.

Sweet dude! Hope you like it. Just think, a few weeks ago you were the #1 Apple fanboy.
So in talking with ******, the Kindle Fire HD is exactly what I want. May have to commence the preorder
Why not wait and see the iPad mini?

Sweet dude! Hope you like it. Just think, a few weeks ago you were the #1 Apple fanboy.

Haha... i just said that stuff to mess with you dude!!! I like to ruffle feathers.

Why not wait and see the iPad mini?

I like the Wifi version of the Kindle Fire. $50 for a year long data plan plus Amazon Prime. That is a steal of a deal

I like the Wifi version of the Kindle Fire. $50 for a year long data plan plus Amazon Prime. That is a steal of a deal
Dude, you get 250MB a month of data, FOR THE YEAR. You will burn through that in about 4 or 5 days. If you even think about streaming a video, you will burn through it in a day.

After you go through that 250mb of data, it's $30/month. Get a smartphone, save your money.

Go read this;

http://blogs.cio.com/mobilewireless/17384/amazons-kindle-fire-hd-data-plan-dont-be-misled

Dude, you get 250MB a month of data, FOR THE YEAR. You will burn through that in about 4 or 5 days. If you even think about streaming a video, you will burn through it in a day.

After you go through that 250mb of data, it's $30/month. Get a smartphone, save your money.

Go read this;

http://blogs.cio.com/mobilewireless/17384/amazons-kindle-fire-hd-data-plan-dont-be-misled

I didn't mean I was going to use it instead of a phone. I will only use it to surf THP or something like that. This will be on top of the smartphone I get in February. $50 more than covers the cost of prime which I use a ton

That is an eye opening link though Ryan. Thanks

I didn't mean I was going to use it instead of a phone. I will only use it to surf THP or something like that. This will be on top of the smartphone I get in February. $50 more than covers the cost of prime which I use a ton

That is an eye opening link though Ryan. Thanks
I didnt mean you would use it instead of a phone. Just saying that I think a lot of people saw a data package plus prime for $50 and were all over it. It's not much data, and I think a lot of people will get trapped in to data plans they arent aware of.

I didnt mean you would use it instead of a phone. Just saying that I think a lot of people saw a data package plus prime for $50 and were all over it. It's not much data, and I think a lot of people will get trapped in to data plans they arent aware of.

I know I probably would have!

Any s3 owners figured out how to do a screen snapshot yet?

Any s3 owners figured out how to do a screen snapshot yet?

Yeah dude, it's easy. Straighten your hand out, and put it on the right side of the screen and swipe it across. Done.

Yeah. I figured out how to do it a little while ago. I thought maybe I could share some wisdom but quite obviously you''re a bit ahead of me. I'm no vet yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back