Win A Seemore Payne Stewart Putter

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At The Hackers Paradise we are always looking for creative ways to do something fun. With our Sligo Contest wrapping up and finalists being announced it was time to start another contest for our readers. As many of you know, we are big fans of SeeMore Putters here after testing them out for quite a while now. But many did not know that SeeMore first made a name for themselves in one of the best putting performances ever. That by Payne Stewart in 1999 at the US Open.

Leave it to our friends at SeeMore to put together an incredible piece of equipment to commemorate that great piece of history. When they did that, they gave us a call and wanted our wonderful members of The Hackers Paradise to have a chance to win one of these.

So we decided to put something creative together that we think will be a great way to thank them. Here are the rules to enter:

1. Your entry will be ONE sentence to showcase your thoughts about SeeMore and this putter.

2. Your sentence MUST include each one of these words. The word "Payne" can be spelled any one of the 3 ways listed. The words can be used in any order.
- See
- More
- Red
- Payne, Pain, or Pane

3. All submissions must be PM'd to me or emailed to josh@thehackersparadise.com or golfergal@thehackersparadise.com

4. This contest will be open to everybody that would like to participate including forum and non-forum members. One entry per person

5. The top 5 submissions, as chosen by a panel of judges including those at SeeMore, will be posted on the forum and the readers will vote on a winner.

6. Submissions will be accepted up until Friday, 5-29-09 at 11:59pm EST.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us or ask in this thread. Good luck and have some fun with it. Here are some pictures to wet your appetite on this GORGEOUS PRIZE!!!!

522297307_ory6z-M-1.jpg

522295301_qHK8e-M.jpg

545883408_t3FLF-M.jpg

545883038_HqYJS-M.jpg

545882683_k7gdM-M.jpg

522297712_Lr9tB-M.jpg

476740352_vGq6f-M.png

Last edited:
This is one gorgeous putter this is going to be one lucky winner! We are already getting some great entires, keep them coming : )

Wow, what an amazing contest, I look forward to participating!

• Admin
I figured you would like this one.

Is there a limit on the # of entries from an individual?

• Admin
1 per individual....1st post updated.

• Admin
We are getting some great responses, keep them coming.

• Admin
This one is only running for a few more days, get those entries in now.

Don't worry JB, I'm saving the best for last!

Not too much longer guys and gals. Get your entry in soon.

Thanks for another excellent giveaway, I really miss Payne Stewart what a character:clown:

Some good ones coming in. Tomorrow night this one is over, so get those entries in tonight.

Last day to enter this one for a very cool prize.

A little over 4 more hours to go guys. Get your entry in.

Mine's in!

Spoiler
And it's completely clean!

The entries are still coming in from the non forum members but not so much for everyone on here.....I hope more people have a few minutes to write a quick sentence for a chance to win this very special putter. Just a few hours left, let's show SeeMore some love!

I would enter, but this just isn't for me. It's really nice -- too nice to put in play, but I'm not the one who puts clubs on the shelf...so I'll leave someone else to win this.

Really nice contest though.

I would enter, but this just isn't for me. It's really nice -- too nice to put in play, but I'm not the one who puts clubs on the shelf...so I'll leave someone else to win this.

You could always give it as a gift some day.

Good idea Harry. It is a really cool thing.

I can't imagine anyone would put this in play Floppy, too gorgeous!! It will be displayed by most people!! Enter the contest!!

We have a WHOLE lot of entries but not a bunch by forum members. However its amazing to me how few NON-FORUM members can follow the rules.

Winning entry just sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back