Craig Mac

Reaction score
:bomb:0103 8555 7498 1169 9995:bomb: Even paid for the shipping myself...

This will only make sense for those that frequent this sub-forum....

:bomb:0103 8555 7498 1169 9995:bomb: Even paid for the shipping myself...

This will only make sense for those that frequent this sub-forum....

How frequent is frequent?

That just made me laugh so hard!!!!

Awesome. :lol:

Jeez. I assume this is cigars. Didn't realize you had them memorized by UPC Code number -- that's pretty impressive!

Craig is just a badass like that...

It's the USPS tracking #

and I'm going to guess he is frustrated because they are not at his house yet.

and I'm going to guess he is frustrated because they are not at his house yet.

Just went out today, should be there by the weekend. But he won't be in any hurry, he knows they need there rest first...

are they blunts??

are they blunts??

You just earned yourself a time-out, mister. :D Knowing Craig, I'd guess that they're likely Nicaraguan. He's become a Pepin junkie. :alien2:

Got a great package from CM today filled with 5 cigars that I cannot wait to get to. The humi is overflowing, so I guess I will just have to smoke these right away.

Enjoy Josh! That Tat Victorias(6" by 38) may need to rest a bit, that one didn't spend any time in the humi yet.

They will all rest for a few days. I have a couple of others that are ready to go, but next week, they are mine.

Good on ya, CM!!

JB - you're in for a real treat!

Good on ya, CM!!

JB - you're in for a real treat!

That is very cool CM.

While I'm here -- So I sort of failed in my effort to start drinking scotch. Probably a good thing. But maybe I should try taking up cigars? If I were to want to do that, what's a good "beginner" cigar that you'd call solid, but smooth and easy to appreciate? Or do cigars not work that way?

Sure, we can do that. Start a thread on it, it could get long.

Also - PM me your address, I'll set you up with a 'starter kit'

I will do the same WSE. Start a thread on it and I will send you off a sampler pack.

Back