Votes: 81 34.8%
  • Interlock

Votes: 118 50.6%
  • Cross hand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baseball

Votes: 34 14.6%

• Total voters
I interlock. If you're asking about specific grips, I use THP Pure grips.

baseball but want to convert tto interlock but it feels so funny

Merged with an existing thread with an existing poll.

Baseball, as it was more comfortable as i just started last season. But as of last week I am officially practicing the Interlock & Overlap to see what is more comfortable it all feels very weird right now but I'm sure i will get use to it.

Overlap just feels good to me, I've tried others ,but always go back.

Interlock. I've tried overlap a bunch of times but I feel like I lose power and the results from the balls I hit agree. I feel like I just can't get the club up to speed because its flopping around with an overlap grip.

Never tried the interlock, always been comfortable with the overlap

never heard of crosshand

Where's bmwnola? HE would be the only one with the cross grip!

I interlock because it gives me the ball flight that I prefer. Plus Jack used it...

Most of time I use interlock except around the green chipping I use overlap.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Baseball. I've tried others but they don't work for me.

I use the baseball grip, that is all I have ever used since I was a kid when I initially started playing and I was playing Little League at the time too. I have tried the other two kind of grips but they just feel weird to me.

I switched to overlap from baseball grip a year after I started playing and ain't going back.

i'm interlock...always have been since i started

Overlap grip. When I first started I wanted to be like Tiger so I tried the interlock but never felt comfortable. Switched to the overlap shortly after and haven't looked back.

Out of necessity, I was playing with a modified overlap Sunday and really did well with it. I'm an interlock guy and have been for 30+ years. Sunday I had all 4 fingers and thumb on the club (right handed so the top of the grip), and laid the pinky of the right hand on top, sort of overlap style, but not in the wedge between the fingers. Anyway, left hand baseball, thumb not around the handle, but normal, right hand overlapped a bit. I was able to really keep my left wrist firm and rotating through a lot better. Who knows if I'll stay with it, but I did like it for about 4 holes Sunday.

I use the baseball grip because that is what I've used my entire life. I've been contemplating moving to interlocked because I need more consistency. Will take a while because it's not very comfortable for me but once I do it for a while it will get more comfortable.

I started with overlap, but tried interlock one day a year or two back and it stuck. Not sure why but I'm now an interlock guy.

I am really suprised to see soo many baseball grips

I have used all 3 grips. I have small hands so I now use the baseball. Gives my right hand more room and it doesn't squish my pointer finger of my left hand anymore.

Back