What Kind Of Car Do You Drive Thread

I drive an 04 Tahoe. Bad on gas but has plenty of room hehe

2008 Toyota Tundra TRD - Won't drive anything but a pickup.

C5 Corvette - easily holds two sets of clubs and enough luggage for two weeks for the bride and me.

WHAT?! Is this like some sort of Jenga puzzle or something to get all that stuff in there?

A Honda CR-V. Has plenty of space for a few people plus golf bags.

I take my 07 Z71 Crew Cab Silverado when I have more than just me riding. Otherwise I take a 2001 Grand Prix GTP with 70k miles on it.

My only car... 2009 Mazda 3.

Its an OK little car. I would love to upgrade, but its going to be a few more years before I can swing it.
The leader in the clubhouse for my next car is a Subaru Legacy GT. Family car with a stick and some fun power. Also AWD.

1996 Honda Accord with276,000 miles and cuts off at all the stop signs, no CD player and no input for ipods/smart phones.....but it's great on gas!!!

2011 Honda CRV

I bought it almost 2 years ago and its the first new car I have ever owned, everything other car I had since I was 17 cost less than $1000 each lol.

I can fit 4 people and 4 golf bags easily and even with 4 big guys and a loaded trunk the 4 cylinder works well. I bought the model with built in GPS which is helping a ton on my golf adventures.

2000 chev extended cab, but no more. Sold the old boy today, actually going to miss that one.

Last edited:
Driving a 2003 black Honda pilot. 214000 miles and still runs great. Plenty of room for 4 with all the clubs and gear you need in the back. Thinking about a new Subaru Outback in the future. My wife loves her Subaru legacy. All wheel drive is great in bad weather and the mileage on the legacy is over 30 mpg.

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. Love this thing.

Work Vehicle...2009 F150
Personal Vehicle...2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2003 Chevy HD2500 crew cab long bed. If you can't fit it in there, you don't need to take it golfing. You could even put the golf cart in the bed if you wanted to, LOL.
And if my wife doesn't have plans for the day, I get to take her 06 Honda Pilot.

I see this thread is 2 years old so I doubt you care anymore, but it's still alive and kickin.

I have a 2011 Kia Forte Koup SX, I love it!

'07 F-150 Crew Cab. Plenty of room for whatever.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

This little beauty, now that I live across the street from the 15th hole on my favorite course in the Spokane area !
(without the trailer of course)

BlackBeauty.jpg

My wife just got a new car so I received here 2010 Toyota Sequia. I'm going on a golf trip this weekend with the boys so it works out well!

I drive a 2006 Saturn Vue w/ 80,539 miles on it.

I drive my golf cart to my course which is almost a mile away, luckily the cops don't bother us around here being in a residential area with many of them golfers that own golf carts as well!!!

This little beauty, now that I live across the street from the 15th hole on my favorite course in the Spokane area !

BlackBeauty.jpg

Nice ride man!

I am on my 13th Ford F150. Supercab this time. It works well.

I'm privileged with a great job , considerably good business skills, and very well-off parents. I wouldn't call myself rich though. You wanna see rich boys go to Egypt Valley and take a gander at the 16 year olds driving Caddilacs with a grand worth of custom clothing on and a full bag of custom Titleist woods and fresh Miura irons. That's how my buddy who played there on a normal day described the kids.

2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr, lime green. Love it so far, 285 hp, cruises very comfortably at any speed, and was amazed at how capable it is off-road in stock forum.

Also have an 01 Camaro Z28 that runs low 11's in the 1/4, just in case I need to get to the course fast lol. Trying to sell it, tired to dumping money into it just go to faster than the guy beside me. Everyone talks about how expensive golf is, seems like golf is the cheapest thing I have been interested in in a while!

You should add some stickers to make it look a little more like this:

Earnhart7.jpg

Back