Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

I saw that, but I still think sitting him for a round is the best thing he can do. We have all seen how Tiger plays on weekends, maybe its due to fatigue, so playing multiple rounds in 2 days doesn't help that. If DL3 wants Tiger to play well at all he needed to sit him and give him a break.
That was not your point. You point was that Tiger was going to cost the US the cup if he doesn't start playing better.

The Euro's will win 3 of the 4 this morning. I just have a feeling, and good lord its early on a saturday for me to be up.

That bolded statement is due to the rest of your sentence...:alien:

I really like how pumped up and excited the guys get.

This is not a fight. I don't need a tale of the tape of the captains.

LOL @ JMO calling Westwood one of the 8 strongest players on his team!

Rory hits a great shot, but Sneds answers.

Two great shots by Rory and Sneds.

His name is Rory, biotches!

Ohhhh good response as I was typing.

That early morning fall light makes sure is pretty, but it's hard to see the ball. Nice birdie by DufJ.

Sneds one ups Rory there! ZJ/Duff 1 up after the birdie!

US is starting strong today. Need to keep it up though, these matches can turn in a second.

GMac's time to shine. Let's see if he can put the pressure on the US.

Nice shot Webb! Let's get a win on that hole!

Tiger is playing great I think....one of TGC talking heads was making a point about Phil that I think is likely more relevant to Tiger than it is to Phil. The talking head commenting that Phil is a tough foursomes partner cause he leaves his partner in to many tough spots around the course....spots that Phil can play out of but that his partner simply can't. I think that is actually even more the case with Tiger. I think Strick finally caved in the face of that in Friday foursomes.

Still though while repeating myself, since I am almost positive Phil will be rested this afternoon, I would finally put the Tiger/Strick thing to bed and pair Tiger with Keegan. Don't think Keegan needs the rest frankly....sure has not shown any signs of it so far. Hope DL3 has not made the decision on the afternoon pairings as yet.

Jim was solid coming down the stretch yesterday morning. Hopefully he can keep that up today.

Nice Furyk!

Bubba is just awesome.

Still though while repeating myself, since I am almost positive Phil will be rested this afternoon, I would finally put the Tiger/Strick thing to bed and pair Tiger with Keegan. Don't think Keegan needs the rest frankly....sure has not shown any signs of it so far. Hope DL3 has not made the decision on the afternoon pairings as yet.
I just fear it is in the script and DLIII can't or won't deviate from it.

Dammit Poults that was not a good shot.

Watching Keegan yesterday and today he might become my favorite player to root for. Just love his attitude!

Sneds almost aced it!

Let's hope Gmac misses again and Furyk makes! Go 2 up!

Back