Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Shocked we won't get poults v Keegan or bubba v Poults. Tv must have pushed hard for either and shocked DLIII didn't put Keegan second knowing that was where Poults would most likely be.

That Lawrie has a good seasoned salt, but no way does he beat Snedecker. And Poulter is playing Simpson and God, so he better watch his mouth.

Kevin

Most points in matches 4-8 wins the cup. All could go either way.

Ya, way to dig deep for any upset dean.

What you wanted Lawrie over Sneds hehe
I'd be surprised if Bubba beat Donald. Donald rocks in match play(normally).

Donald is a little too dainty to beat Bubba. He owns the General Lee, you know.

Kevin

Matches 1-4 will be 2-2. Matches 4-8 look like 3-1 Euros. Matches 9-12...ugh. This will all come down to Tiger!

My upset will be Westy over Kuchar.

Donald is a little too dainty to beat Bubba. He owns the General Lee, you know.

Kevin

That's true. Bubba beats everyone who us younger than 45. It's when he goes against guys like MAJ that he sucks

Last edited:
I am so sick of this dumb DLIII commercial.

Kouchar says "He should win on paper, higher world ranking"

Who cares what that ass Kouchar thinks? He has to play Kuchar.

Kevin

Really, poults will put a hurting on Webb! You may hate the guy but at least give him his due.

JN, you're a nice guy but a bit of a homer with your pics.

Of course I think that the US will win the majority of the matches! I'm 'Merican dangit!

Poults might have been hot today, but so was Simpson. Both putt well, both are playing their best this weekend. Lukey D has been on and off this Ryder Cup, whereas Bubba has really been solid the entire way, so I gave that victory to Bubba. Rory hasn't played like the world #1, and unless he does, Keegan will beat him. I don't see Mickelson dropping form that much with Rose, it'll be a close match but Rose hasn't been playing all that well. The Sneds/Lawrie match could go either way, but Sneds' putting will make the difference, I believe. Colsaerts could put a huge hurting on an inconsistent DJ for sure. Putts didn't drop for him today but they will tomorrow. ZJ has played consistently this Ryder Cup and GMAC hasn't. ZJ's putting will get him that W. Furyk/Garcia will be close but that fire of Sergio's for the RC will put him over the top. Peter Hanson hasn't played that well this weekend and Dufner has. Kuch can putt and Westy can't, I wont even comment on how turrible the 11th match might be if it comes down to that, and Tiger will want to get a point for his side after coming up just short twice in two days.

And all of these are conjecture, and I can be completely wrong, just like anyone else. :alien: Ultimately, The Euros need 8 points out of 12 and I just don't think they're going to get it done.

And I still love you Breezy. :act-up:

Of course I think that the US will win the majority of the matches! I'm 'Merican dangit!

And all of these are conjecture, and I can be completely wrong, just like anyone else. :alien: Ultimately, The Euros need 8 points out of 12 and I just don't think they're going to get it done.

I agree with this and see the Euros only getting 6 points tomorrow but those 6 could come quickly and have the end matches clenching a little to bring it home. Maybe Tiger will be on tomorrow and bury molinari so fast that it will let some guys at the end of the draw off the hook.

That's if Tiger even makes it to the back 9.

Back