Memorial Tournament [possible spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Field looks quite good and we hope that some of the big names are in for a good weekend. Some guys just teed off. Luke Donald and Bubba Watson are +1 already.

• Admin
Look at David Duval -5 after 9.

I would love to see Duval make a comeback. I recently read Who’s Your Caddy? by Rick Reilly. One of the chapters was on Duval during his peak. I wasn’t a golfer at the time so I didn’t pay that much attention but it was interesting to see how dominate of a player he was.

How about Hoffman's chip in from the sand on 15? :good:

• Admin
Donald is in the club house at -8 and had something ridiculous like 20 putts. Duval dropped back to -1. He was at -6 at one point.

• Admin
Ells, Woods, and ZJ all in the same group today.

Danny Lee put up a 79 today....Ouch.

Tiger is playing well and is 8 for 8 in fairways so hit so far.

They just mentioned D.A. Points is using a Seemore putter. :alien2: How about the women on 15 that picked up the ball that went left? Oops. :embarrassed:

I love Stewart Cink's outfit today. Who would have thought he would be the best dressed Nike player. hehe

How about the women on 15 that picked up the ball that went left? Oops. :embarrassed:

When did that happen? I want to watch for it? Was it on the TV broadcast or just the internet?

When did that happen? I want to watch for it? Was it on the TV broadcast or just the internet?

It was on pgatour.com. Their coverage of 15. Hell I can't rememeber when/who it was either. Sorry not much help. :sad:

What's up with Kenny Perry and the Larry Craig putting stance? Is he suffering from stage 3 jock-itch?

Donald has sh** the bed today.

Furyk looks great and I believe he has the R9 back in his bag. Woods did not do well either. 74!

Furyk's shirt today reminds me of those old chocolate and banana popsicles I liked.

GG's boyfriend Rocco just dropped in the eagle to go to -2

Back