MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Gonna Happen

He steps up big? I like your thinking earlier where the Rangers get up big so he can still give up his 5-7 runs and we still win.

Kmac what do you think? Yankees vs Rangers in the Wild Card game. Who would have saw that happening?

Kmac what do you think? Yankees vs Rangers in the Wild Card game. Who would have saw that happening?

I sure didnt. But I like Rangers in that one.

Yankees arent losing tonight. Kuroda vs Matzuzaka? No chance.

Yankees arent losing tonight. Kuroda vs Matzuzaka? No chance.

I don't think they do either. But I've had that feeling going in to games before where you think they can't lose and they come out flat.

I don't think they do either. But I've had that feeling going in to games before where you think they can't lose and they come out flat.

Even if they lost, the Orioles have to win and then there is a 1 game playoff between the Yankees and Orioles to determine AL East winner.

Even if they lost, the Orioles have to win and then there is a 1 game playoff between the Yankees and Orioles to determine AL East winner.

I know that. I'd expect them to lose that game in Baltimore and take on Kmac's Rangers on Friday.

Isnt the Rangers A's game an afternoon one?

I think it is for sure in the Yankees favor, but the Orioles just haven't given up all year.

I hope people don't sleep on Oakland. I think they could make noise in the playoffs. I could easily see a Nationals A's World Series.

The only real worry I have for the A's is the fact that almost all of their starting pitching is rookies or relatively young, inexperienced pitchers.

My WS prediction as of now, however. Yankees vs. Reds (god it pains me to say the Reds)

I think my WS prediction is Orioles vs Braves. With the Braves winning. I hope that doesn't happen.

LOL....well, that was fast 1-0 A's going to the 2nd. Had 2nd and 3rd with 1 out and they escape with only 1 run. Not the start we wanted.

LOL....well, that was fast 1-0 A's going to the 2nd. Had 2nd and 3rd with 1 out and they escape with only 1 run. Not the start we wanted.

just be glad this isn't last year Nate. At least today if you lose you aren't done! If this was last season, loser would go home for the winter.

Looks like we are going to see the first Triple Crown winner in my lifetime.

This years Yankees have shown a tendency to come out flat more often then some of our teams in previous years. I like our chances but in baseball you never know.

Last regular season game for Hamilton in a Rangers uniform......

I am suprised how little attention it is getting. It is huge if you ask me.

I agree. Of course I've always been a huge baseball fan so it's a big deal in my eyes.

I agree. Of course I've always been a huge baseball fan so it's a big deal in my eyes.

I want to try and make a comparision in golf but it is tough.

Now that's what I'm talking about..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back