The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - How To Enter The 2013 Morgan Cup

I'm not that nice. I just sit in the cart.

no kidding i've played with you before. the only problem i had when when your 5 minute timer went off and you told me my "search" time was up! i hope you're not like that in the Morgan Cup Bro!

I was actually well below the time limits on both videos. I was pretty amazed, since last year I had trouble and cut stuff out. I felt like I covered everything and had time left over. I hope it works out. HAHA

Kelly's videos last year were combined about 35 seconds. As long as the message is good, you don't need the full 30. I just hope you wore those glasses

no kidding i've played with you before. the only problem i had when when your 5 minute timer went off and you told me my "search" time was up! i hope you're not like that in the Morgan Cup Bro!

lol yeah that's me to T. Nah in the MC I will stand on your ball while you are looking and then pick it up and put in my pocket. Time to head back to the tee.

Kelly's videos last year were combined about 35 seconds. As long as the message is good, you don't need the full 30. I just hope you wore those glasses

I did not. I sorta wish I would have. I will bring them this year for the media day. That would be great. HAHA

with the croakie

I was actually well below the time limits on both videos. I was pretty amazed, since last year I had trouble and cut stuff out. I felt like I covered everything and had time left over. I hope it works out. HAHA

Bio video - "Hi I am Grant!"

Promo Video - "Buy this... i like it!"

:alien:

I am ready to post them for the world to see. I am the worst at waiting to give presents and this is sorta the same thing.

lol yeah that's me to T. Nah in the MC I will stand on your ball while you are looking and then pick it up and put in my pocket. Time to head back to the tee.

That definitely sounds like something you would do!!!

I am ready to post them for the world to see. I am the worst at waiting to give presents and this is sorta the same thing.

Understandable. I've shown mine two a couple people and had some good feedback. Can't wait for this deadline....I'm incredibly nervous, hehe.

LOL oh i bet! its funny after my pro am and the nerves i dealt with and what it did to my game i was thinking about how the nerves and pressure were for the guys in the Morgan Cup. i'm curious cause to me i would think although there were some nerves it really would be a fun round with friends before anything else for me personally. i know theres a competition and i'm sure that changes things a bit but i think after playing with THPers is always a good time so i would think that would help a lot with my nerves.

Understandable. I've shown mine two a couple people and had some good feedback. Can't wait for this deadline....I'm incredibly nervous, hehe.

i bet your videos are great Nate. i mean i did see your Razr Fit video!

Me too. My wife thought they were pretty good too. She said they were a lot better than last year. I just want to watch some other too, to see if what I did was up to par.

sounds like a NJ party to me! Can't wait to see yours too man. Your video that is

I went right to the limit on my promo video, 30 seconds flew by. My personal video was a struggle. Had to do several rewrites to get under 1 minute. Some good stuff I had to leave out.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

LOL oh i bet! its funny after my pro am and the nerves i dealt with and what it did to my game i was thinking about how the nerves and pressure were for the guys in the Morgan Cup. i'm curious cause to me i would think although there were some nerves it really would be a fun round with friends before anything else for me personally. i know theres a competition and i'm sure that changes things a bit but i think after playing with THPers is always a good time so i would think that would help a lot with my nerves.

Honestly - my first MC I was so incredibly nervous, esp on that first tee. Not knowing what to expect my nerves were with me for the first 3-4 holes. This last one, I was still nervous on the first tee, but I was more relaxed than the year before. Once we got to our balls in the fairway the nerves were gone. It probably helped that I have played multiple rounds with the guys in my group that day(Cookie, Chunky, and Amol).

Honestly - my first MC I was so incredibly nervous, esp on that first tee. Not knowing what to expect my nerves were with me for the first 3-4 holes. This last one, I was still nervous on the first tee, but I was more relaxed than the year before. Once we got to our balls in the fairway the nerves were gone. It probably helped that I have played multiple rounds with the guys in my group that day(Cookie, Chunky, and Amol).

You sir, have gravitas.

i bet your videos are great Nate. i mean i did see your Razr Fit video!

Well, that was a completely different direction, hehe. I didn't go all out on that kind of level for this one. It's going to me talking about me. Wanted to get a little serious with the bio and a tad humorous with the promo.

sounds like a NJ party to me! Can't wait to see yours too man. Your video that is

Hahaha, Hanks you're a sick man.

I think that is going to be very true this year as well. I think everyone will be a bit nervous on the first tee but those that have been through it before or really know the people they are playing with will relax quicker than others.

I never would have thought the time limits were an issue, but I struggled. Especially with the bio video.

I never would have thought the time limits were an issue, but I struggled. Especially with the bio video.

Me too TH...I had scripted my bio video out, and when I first rehersed it I was at like 1:45. Did some trimming to the text and recorded it and was at 1:07. Nothing else I could cut out and still be coherent, so I rerecorded it with a faster delivery.

I am not short-winded, so this wasn't really a surprise, but it really does give someone a good idea at how hard it is to make a coherent 30-60 second commercial.

Me too TH...I had scripted my bio video out, and when I first rehersed it I was at like 1:45. Did some trimming to the text and recorded it and was at 1:07. Nothing else I could cut out and still be coherent, so I rerecorded it with a faster delivery.

I am not short-winded, so this wasn't really a surprise, but it really does give someone a good idea at how hard it is to make a coherent 30-60 second commercial.

I was thinking the exact same thing this past week AD. It is tough hitting the time limits.

Did you use your "inside voice"...hehe :alien:

Got mine done yesterday, going to let them sit for a day then watch and decide if its a wrap. Simple, to the point, from the heart. What more can you do than that?

Did you use your "inside voice"...hehe :alien:

Got mine done yesterday, going to let them sit for a day then watch and decide if its a wrap. Simple, to the point, from the heart. What more can you do than that?

Can't wait to see them Jman!

The funny thing is I was more nervous for the Austin Tour Van Stop than I was for the Morgan Cup round....now don't get me wrong, that first tee shot is a killer..but once it hits the fairway it was smooth sailing....of course I think it helped that nobody gave Seth and I a chance in hell against JB and Breezy and then I drained the downhill 35 footer for birdie on the first hole.

Back