Nike US Open Style

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is what each guy will be wearing for the US Open at Bethpage. Lots of good stuff in here.

David Duval
560992201_ToSoa-L-1.jpg

Lucas Glover
560992327_Skb9z-L-1.jpg

Stephen Ames
560992382_tTCBA-L-1.jpg

Justin Leonard
560992086_Pg4Gc-L-1.jpg

Carl Pettersson
560991834_NVKAc-L-1.jpg

Trevor Immleman

560991884_dDQd3-L-1.jpg

KJ Choi
560992269_EypVy-L-1.jpg

Stewart Cink
560992149_B2jqY-L-1.jpg

Anthony Kim
560991946_qdBGT-L-1.jpg

Pablo Martin
560992029_Ky7eM-L.jpg

Tiger Woods
560991788_akx9e-L-1.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! It's good to see Duval on the list, hopefuly he'll actually need all 4 outfits! Of all of the lineups I have to say that I like the looks or TW's the best. I'm sure that's no surprise since that is Nike's premier lineup. I think Cink's day 2 gear could look pretty cool as well.

Looking forward to seeing all the gear, I still haven't found AKs pants from the Masters....

I'm glad to see that mocks seem to finally be going out of fashion. It's a shame Tiger is still wearing them.

• Admin
Im with you Harry. For me its all about Stewie. I love the way Cink's gear has been looking recently.

I love it when things like this come out. No idea why but I think it's cool to know who's wearing what, etc.

I'm glad to see that mocks seem to finally be going out of fashion. It's a shame Tiger is still wearing them.

I also agree Harry. I am always surprised to see Tiger wearing mocks. He seems like such a traditionalist that it makes it seem out of place.

• Admin
Last night we had a conversation with Nike and apparently on our end the names were not showing up. (Stupid Macs) Yet this morning using our PC the names came through perfectly. So we went in and labeled each guy for everybody and cleaned this thread up. Thank you to my friends at Nike for getting this all situated for us. Now back to the duds...

You went and got rid of Harry's post, so we can't grade him.

I guess we won't be seeing Trevor Immelman's outfits:

Trevor Immelman withdraws from U.S. Open
By Associated Press

Trevor Immelman withdrew from the 2009 U.S. Open Championship on Sunday, because of tendinitis in his left wrist and elbow.

The alternate who will take his place is Clinton Jensen of Jupiter, Fla., who competed in sectional qualifying on June 8 in Orlando, Fla. Jensen shot rounds of 69-69 at Lake Nona Golf and Country Club to earn the first alternate position.

Jensen will take a spot in the 8:06 a.m. group off the 10th tee on Thursday, joining Luke Donald of England and Tim Clark of South Africa.

What a shame that is. We like Trevor a lot and he is such a great guy.

Wore Tiger's Saturday shirt today and man I really like it.

I hope you're gonna give it back to him so he has it!

I wore the Tiger Woods Thursday shirt today and really like it. I also really like Lucas Glover's shirt today. Slightly plain for my taste, but looks good. Glover's game looks good too.

Back