The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he musta been really late for his teetime.

dude, I was actually lamenting that very thing last night while I was setting everything up. I felt like the fan boiz in line in the s3 commercial....'wait, am I getting that in the next one?'

Could you imagine if you could be using these so called widgets on your phone? I just blew your mind....:alien:

something way cooler than your Ohio word processor!

whats a laptop?

My friend sent me this video today. It made me laugh. There is a little cursing in it so NSFW:

i think i watched this a dozen times at work hahaha... thanks man i needed that big time

My friend sent me this video today. It made me laugh. There is a little cursing in it so NSFW:

dude that's hilarious hahah it's even funnier if you understand what they're saying lol

so...how about she never even showed up

Hard to believe someone like that would be unemployed at the time

wow that's dumb, so was she applying for a job where you work? and people wonder why they don't get jobs lol

yep, some temp work, 3-4 months but I could easily make it a permanent job

Not messing around having this take any longer so offered the job to the first girl we interviewed today that actually showed up

that's completely fair, I wonder if she will come back angry or something.

that's completely fair, I wonder if she will come back angry or something.

who knows, she goes through a temp agency, she never called them or us and said she ran into a problem of sorts. Had she done that, we would have just rescheduled, but she took no time to do that, so not wasting my time any more on it.

who knows, she goes through a temp agency, she never called them or us and said she ran into a problem of sorts. Had she done that, we would have just rescheduled, but she took no time to do that, so not wasting my time any more on it.

the annoying thing is that some people do it on purpose and don't want to work, my girlfriend's dad does that for example, he sabotages himself it's obnoxious lol

the annoying thing is that some people do it on purpose and don't want to work, my girlfriend's dad does that for example, he sabotages himself it's obnoxious lol

yeah stupid, so that half hour I waited, I could have been THPING....or working

Damn 3 beers, got me again

Have 2 cousins playing high school volleyball (one's on JV and on on Varsity) I drove up to see them tonight and their teams kicked butt!
Great night.

Those North Dakota people crack me up.

If you thought your desk was dirty. Check out these.

original.jpg

So I was at the range last night, and was backing up to get my buddies full swing into the camera for video..

Anywho, I backed into one of the partitions that had a wood cap that protruded and was really sharp. Right in the upper back.

Woke up ridiculously sore! Weak!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back