Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And congrats on 2,000 WSE! :clapp:

Congrats Osahar

Congrats, Osahar. You set that up in front of your house, right?

400! :banana:

Congrats Mytime!

I just noticed that a while ago, our fearless leader passed 14,000 posts.

14ers_banner.jpg

I lead nothing, and I clearly have too much time on my hands.

I have no idea what your post means Claire!

I have no idea what your post means Claire!

I'm not sure, either. "Fearless Leader" made me think of "Dear Leader." Which of course is not the same thing as a dictator.

Smalls, "Dear Leader" is what the North Korean masses call their crackpot dictator.

Harry just got there; I thought this was a good image. It's his brand, if not his model:

5900_7_large.jpg

Congrats Harold V. Longshanks!

303258571cOvqDq_fs.jpg

What he said.

Congrats Harry.

What does the V stand for smalls?

Some say it represents a middle name because that's the easiest way to sign your name in the winds of west Texas . . . some say it's just an initial because I never finished anything in my life. You can decide. But the point is . . . every monogram is unique. That's what a signature is about. It's about gaining control of your life and . . . letting go at the same time.

Some say it represents a middle name because that's the easiest way to sign your name in the winds of west Texas . . . some say it's just an initial because I never finished anything in my life. You can decide. But the point is . . . every monogram is unique. That's what a signature is about. It's about gaining control of your life and . . . letting go at the same time.

That is... really stupid.

But this post gets me closer to 6,000 myself

(See JB--I'm sort of staying on topic.)

And gets me to within 50! (How did they get so far ahead?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back