2009 U.S. Open at Bethpage Black [spoilers]

That would be cool, but I don't think so.

Looks like Glover dropped another shot, so they're even again.

Some really big numbers today.

It's getting crowded at the top as Duval rolls in another birdie.

Phil just dropped a shot.

That was probably the most quiet tee shot of the week!

well I am glad that today was very interesting!! I wish Phil could have pulled it off but oh well.

Poor Phil.

I honestly feel as if Phil could have won, it would help Amy in her fight against cancer!

Glover wins the US Open.

Great finish. He all but blew it early and hung tough.

You got that right Smallie. Including his short blowup yesterday as well. This kid has serious game and with this win under his belt could be headed for some big things.

congrats to lucas glover!!! he started to fall apart and was able to stop the bleeding way to show his true colors!

that triple for duval ruined it. what an unlucky break...darn it

I always found Glover to be the most boring personality on Tour, but oh well he is a Major winner now. I think the biggest congratulations should go to the grounds crew for even getting the course playable this week!!

Agreed CM. Maybe winning a major will let him come out of his shell. Apparently he is a really nice guy.

That was a really weird U.S. Open.

fe4110fa615798a83261c42309e710f9-getty-88616384jm062_u_s_open_day_.jpg

Great picture! That sums it all up right there without even having to say a word, a smile on his face and his son in his arms at the end of the day. What a great showing for Duval, I really thought he was going to be right in the mix there for a second on those closing holes! I hope this really gives him a shot in the arm in his comeback efforts.

Back