JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah, and its just 2 idiots in a bidding war against each other. dummies

It is a very cool looking ball, but $60 bucks. I have a few scuffed up golf balls...wonder what I could get for them on ebay.

It could also be a guy shill-bidding one person who really wants that ball for a collection.

Ebay certainly is an interesting place.....

Would have been nice to have bought a few of those at the tournament, if they are selling that well!

We saw one that sold yesterday for $75... that is equivalent to $900 per dozen. Crazy to think about.

What about the shipping? because shipping on a golf ball would be nxt to nothing; what do they charge for it? (Not that there is anything wrong with charging outlandish prices for shipping, I factor that into how much I'll pay!)

I just wish I could get one and not have to pay $61 for it. My wife is going to kill me when she sees what I paid for it not to mention it's going to cut into my golfing budget.

I could buy a THP belt buckle and still buy a dozen golf balls for the same price.

We saw one that sold yesterday for $75... that is equivalent to $900 per dozen. Crazy to think about.

ridiculous. and several sold for over $50 each. and many in the $30 range too. would've been great to stock up on them at The Open then unload em for $40 each making a $35 profit on each ball....sheesh

Back