There were some posts deleted from the thread because frankly they have no place on a golf forum. There is no reason to discuss hatred of any kind here and if you choose to do so, please use the appropriate spot.

There were some posts deleted from the thread because frankly they have no place on a golf forum. There is no reason to discuss hatred of any kind here and if you choose to do so, please use the appropriate spot.

Gotcha, my apologies, JB.

Stay safe everyone!

We've seen flooding in the low lying and coastal areas. Some residents have seen water up to the windows on their cars. My old neighborhood flooded as always, but new place was fine other than some ponding on the streets. This was on the news last night....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsMdO7KZZF8
lmao! good ole wavy tv 10
i just finished watching andy fox almost get washed away on the avalon pier
several of our wooden piers are gonners... wish i had vids of it
wednesday should be the best day to go surfing

lolster.jpg

stay safe dude

Will do. Wind picked up a bit just now, and so did the rain. I've received lots of messages on FB, phone, etc. from people and it really is appreciated.

Will do. Wind picked up a bit just now, and so did the rain. I've received lots of messages on FB, phone, etc. from people and it really is appreciated.

did you guys get any flooding?

did you guys get any flooding?

Not at the moment. The last two bad torrential rain storms (Irene and another one last year) our place did not flood at all - we're on a slight slope that goes downhill to the lake. A bit further down my road, however, got flooded pretty badly, and I expect the same will happen this time.

Not at the moment. The last two bad torrential rain storms (Irene and another one last year) our place did not flood at all - we're on a slight slope that goes downhill to the lake. A bit further down my road, however, got flooded pretty badly, and I expect the same will happen this time.

I hope so too, stay dry man, I hope you and Richard are safe up there, I've been looking through some pictures and it looks bad around the area the storm hit

hopefully the water just runs down the slope into the lake

Hope everyone stays safe! Ive got family in Maryland and needless to say Im a bit concerned about them.

Power has flickered but hasn't gone out yet. Hopefully it doesn't go out. Problem is the eye of the storm isn't supposed to get here for about 10 hours.

Power has flickered but hasn't gone out yet. Hopefully it doesn't go out. Problem is the eye of the storm isn't supposed to get here for about 10 hours.

I was watching the debriefing and heard that too, and that the storm is supposed to stay there for some time, I hope everyone is ok out there.

lmao! good ole wavy tv 10
i just finished watching andy fox almost get washed away on the avalon pier
several of our wooden piers are gonners... wish i had vids of it
wednesday should be the best day to go surfing

If only Andy Fox would wash away....

That is one inspiring photo.

The old guard has never once left their post at Arlington. And as I know a few of them still there from my army days I can guarantee that today won't be the first.

Nice pic.

Thank you for sharing that Brad

Hope everyone stays safe! Ive got family in Maryland and needless to say Im a bit concerned about them.

I'm in Maryland Gaijin... As bad as the rain & wind will be, I think the storm surges on the towns along the rivers running off the Chesapeake will be the worst issue - and of course, the winds downing power lines. Right now we have some rain and wind, ( and it has nioticeably picked up in the last 1/2 hour ) but nothing like is forecast for later.. What part of Maryland is your family in???

Just watched the pumpkin on my porch get blown away. The wind is terrible.

Were in the direct path of the superstorm and so far its not too bad. Lots of rain. We got a leak in the basement that I haven't found the source of but other then that were all good. Worst is yet to come though.

Were in the direct path of the superstorm and so far its not too bad. Lots of rain. We got a leak in the basement that I haven't found the source of but other then that were all good. Worst is yet to come though.

Yep, us too - right in the path, but nothing damaging to us yet. The wind gusts are ferocious though.

crap, stay safe, I hope you're alright and that you can find that leak, please take your hoard and put it upstairs, you don't want to go tracking your clubs down the street next week.

Just watched the pumpkin on my porch get blown away. The wind is terrible.

wow that's intense, stay safe! were you able to do something about the pump?

Back