Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See example Timberwolves. I am starting to think they are cursed, you just start to get excited and your best two players go down with injuries. Damn you Joe Smith and your not so secret, secret deal!

It'll be interesting to see what happens with all the Kevin love rumors. Rubio is great, but that team needs a lot of help. Roy will probably not contribute much, but pekovic is getting better and better.

Yeah Roy and Budinger have been solid this preseason but they are still a long way from being relavent. Big Pek has lost some weight and should be good to go for the whole year.

Just saw the Harden trade and I like it for both teams. From OKC's standpoint, Harden wanted a max contract they couldn't give so they traded him and got some decent young talent and picks. Houston got an all star caliber player who is only 23. Is Harden worth a max contract? No, but we all know sometimes you need to overpay to bring in a guy of Harden's level. It is a shame OKC's young core got broken up but Harden clearly thought he could be "the guy" and wanted to start, these things weren't going to happen in OKC.

Just saw the Harden trade and I like it for both teams. From OKC's standpoint, Harden wanted a max contract they couldn't give so they traded him and got some decent young talent and picks. Houston got an all star caliber player who is only 23. Is Harden worth a max contract? No, but we all know sometimes you need to overpay to bring in a guy of Harden's level. It is a shame OKC's young core got broken up but Harden clearly thought he could be "the guy" and wanted to start, these things weren't going to happen in OKC.

All a waste if he decides to not sign extension with Houston.

All a waste if he decides to not sign extension with Houston.

He will definitely sign an extension. I'm sure it was in the works as soon as the deal was brought up. I imagine that Houston will look to pair Harden up with someone (maybe a Josh Smith type player).

I wish I was excited for the Mavs but they are going to be an Average team. I think if they can hold around .500 until dirk gets back, they might sneak into the playoffs

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Took a a look at my Cavs roster today, looks like another terrible season ahead #top10picknextyear

Took a a look at my Cavs roster today, looks like another terrible season ahead #top10picknextyear

At least you have something to shoot for!!!

#nowwatching Celtics vs. Heat. I think this Celtics team is deeper and better than last year's squad. However, the Heat are still better than the Celtics because of Lebron, and the Celtics are dead in the water if Garnett gets hurt this year. Still, I think that the Celtics will clearly be the #2 team in the East and I can't wait to get to some of their games this year.

#nowwatching Celtics vs. Heat. I think this Celtics team is deeper and better than last year's squad. However, the Heat are still better than the Celtics because of Lebron, and the Celtics are dead in the water if Garnett gets hurt this year. Still, I think that the Celtics will clearly be the #2 team in the East and I can't wait to get to some of their games this year.

No way dude. Nets FTW!

My Milwaukee Bucks will be the 2012/2013 NBA Champions!

Ok. Had to get my yearly "Bucks are taking it all" out of my system. I will watch their first game, they will probably lose and I will care less about the NBA after that.

Wow, Anderson Varejao almost had a triple double tonight. 9 points, 23 boards, 9 assists. 23 boards is impressive.

Wow, Anderson Varejao almost had a triple double tonight. 9 points, 23 boards, 9 assists. 23 boards is impressive.
Wish I could celebrate but the wizards might be the one team worse than the cavs

Wish I could celebrate but the wizards might be the one team worse than the cavs

Lol. You're forgetting the Bobcats. They might be the worst team of all time.

Lol. You're forgetting the Bobcats. They might be the worst team of all time.

True..in the mean time I will celebrate the cavs being in first place

True..in the mean time I will celebrate the cavs being in first place

Kyrie looks good. I think the Cavs are in a pretty decent position moving forward.

Kyrie looks good. I think the Cavs are in a pretty decent position moving forward.

Still need some help, gambling too much on young guys

Kyrie is the truth, the Cavs will build around him for the next few years.

I really hope the Celtics don't give up 120 points every game this year!

Kyrie is the truth, the Cavs will build around him for the next few years.

I really hope the Celtics don't give up 120 points every game this year!

Yeah that was not very Celtic-ish. Man they don't like Ray.. They acted like babies ignoring him

Typical classy kg...

He has been that same way since he got in the league, nothing like dropping MF'ers constantly no matter the audience. I still can't believe he ripped the timberwolves after he left, they made all the moves he wanted and paid him 250+ million to play basketball.

He has been that same way since he got in the league, nothing like dropping MF'ers constantly no matter the audience. I still can't believe he ripped the timberwolves after he left, they made all the moves he wanted and paid him 250+ million to play basketball.

Yeah I never liked him. I didn't mind him as a wolve' but the hate magnified when he went Celtic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back