Anyone know of a good video game blog? I read ign.com, but sometimes their stuff seems...well, paid for and scripted.

Anyone know of a good video game blog? I read ign.com, but sometimes their stuff seems...well, paid for and scripted.

I don't know about blog, but I get game informer with my sub to GameStop and really enjoy their monthly.

I don't know about blog, but I get game informer with my sub to GameStop and really enjoy their monthly.
I dont get Game Informer anymore, but I did like that magazine.

Anyone get AC3 yet? I pre-ordered it, but can't pick it up until after work... I think it'll be awesome, revalations sucked.

Anyone get AC3 yet? I pre-ordered it, but can't pick it up until after work... I think it'll be awesome, revalations sucked.
Grabbing it this afternoon, along with Need for Speed; MW

I've never played any of the AC series but I'm considering this one. Is that a bad idea? Will I be lost?

I've never played any of the AC series but I'm considering this one. Is that a bad idea? Will I be lost?

Maybe a little bit, but overall I think you'd be fine. This is a completely new character, with some backstory from the main character (Desmond).
AC I you are Altair
AC II, brotherhood, revalations you are Ezio
ACIII you are Connor

Obviously, playing the first ones will help you a little, but you'd be less lost jumping into this game than you would be jumping straight into brotherhood or revalations

Might be a little confused, but I think you will be ok.

I mean I need to play more MW3 before BLops comes out. Sorry been a long day

Thanks guys.

I'm big on NCAA football/Madden/Tiger Woods and have a group of guys that I play with that dominate on all of the CoD series. Besides those I don't really branch out too much but the trailer for this one really appealed to me.

I'm big on NCAA football/Madden/Tiger Woods and have a group of guys that I play with that dominate on all of the CoD series. Besides those I don't really branch out too much but the trailer for this one really appealed to me.

I'm pretty much the same way. I'll re-up on 2k/Madden/AC/GTA when they come out. Other than that, I'll get TW/NCAA once every few years.

Well I have AC3 in my possession just not able to play yet. Can't wait

Thought I'd throw this one up there for all those who remember playing the game, "Hitman." A short film from Freddie Wong:

Warning: This contains graphic violence / material.
Spoiler

The new Hitman is going to be amazing. I cannot wait for it. One of the first games I ever owned on Xbox 360

So just got done logging a few hours in AC3, and I am completely blown away. The world you are in is HUGE, I don't even feel like I scratched the surface. I have to say that Connor has to be my favorite character to play with. He is just badass with that tomahawk. Anybody on the fence about this game needs to get it. It is awesome. Also, tackled and killed a deer with my bare hands. Can't get that anywhere else. LOL

So just got done logging a few hours in AC3, and I am completely blown away. The world you are in is HUGE, I don't even feel like I scratched the surface. I have to say that Connor has to be my favorite character to play with. He is just badass with that tomahawk. Anybody on the fence about this game needs to get it. It is awesome. Also, tackled and killed a deer with my bare hands. Can't get that anywhere else. LOL

Just got through a full hour and only 6% sync. Crazy long! I haven't even played with Connor yet!!

I went and rented the game and I have been playing it since about 4 mountain time. The game is AMAZING

It is pretty sweet, and I have just begun. Before getting to the hotel place, I randomly saw 6 red coats, took 'em all out just because I could.
Just got through a full hour and only 6% sync. Crazy long! I haven't even played with Connor yet!!
I played fro about an hour(ish) and got 3%, haha.

I got in about an hour and a half on AC3 last night, but I am very impressed so far. I'm still Haythem, but it's pretty great even though not much has happened yet.

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying this. I know after about a month and a half I will get burned out from BLOPs2 for a bit so I will probably go and buy this to tide me over at that point

Back