tiger fans could move that baby hahaha

My area really took a beating. I'm staying at a friend's place tonight but I'm looking at probably 1-2 weeks of no power. It's going to be a long week but thankfully everyone is safe. I got some pics of my neighborhood I'll post when I get a chance but this was the worst storm I've seen in my lifetime. Hope everyone in the NE is safe.

I saw this on the news today, it's crazy

3db6bb6d971f771e1f0f6a7067003350.jpg

Worst part of this is that I miss my wife and daughter. I cant wait to get power back so they can come home.

Worst part of this is that I miss my wife and daughter. I cant wait to get power back so they can come home.

dang man that sucks I can't imagine what you're going through, well on the bright side I've been looking through some pictures as well as the ones you posted and I'm glad your house is safe, it could have been worse!! hopefully they get the power back so your wife and baby can come back home.

So what about work, is your crazy boss going to force you to go in?

also what happened with your co worker?

I can't even imagine man.

dang man that sucks I can't imagine what you're going through, well on the bright side I've been looking through some pictures as well as the ones you posted and I'm glad your house is safe, it could have been worse!! hopefully they get the power back so your wife and baby can come back home.

So what about work, is your crazy boss going to force you to go in?

also what happened with your co worker?

My friend got into a minor car accident but is okay. As of now we have work tomorrow. No idea how I am going to be able to get there. Might actually be a good thing. Sitting here in the dark is boring.

msnbc.com has pics and wow there is a ton of damage

My friend got into a minor car accident but is okay. As of now we have work tomorrow. No idea how I am going to be able to get there. Might actually be a good thing. Sitting here in the dark is boring.

hang in there man! How are you going to work and stuff without power?

My wife and kids are in Massachesetts with my mother in law where they have power and all is well. Trying to decide when they should come back. We have no power here in NJ , no sense of when we will get it back and the kids schools are cancelled for the week. My ofice, 10 minutes away from my house, has power.

My heart goes out to you guy's I can't imagine how tough this is for everyone.

Ask him that question.

lol, he's a freakin tyrant. . .I would ask him that if I had his number. Hopefully he realizes what he's asking.

How is the supply situation man, is there some sort of relief group in the area already?

My house was sparred, but the wind was silly.
u8e3y7a4.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

lol, he's a freakin tyrant. . .I would ask him that if I had his number. Hopefully he realizes what he's asking.

How is the supply situation man, is there some sort of relief group in the area already?

I am ok. I stocked up on soup and stuff. The stove is gas so I can at least cook.There is a shelter in town also.

I am ok. I stocked up on soup and stuff. The stove is gas so I can at least cook.There is a shelter in town also.

smart man, I hope everything gets fixed soon man. I can't imagine what you're going through. Do you have something to protect yourself from looters? I guess a nice wedge to the face will keep them away

smart man, I hope everything gets fixed soon man. I can't imagine what you're going through. Do you have something to protect yourself from looters? I guess a nice wedge to the face will keep them away

Springfield XD40 and about 200 rounds sitting on my dresser. But I highly doubt it will be an issue.

Springfield XD40 and about 200 rounds sitting on my dresser. But I highly doubt it will be an issue.

hahah perfect!!

stay safe and classy Rickus

Thanks buddy.

Keep your head up Dev.

Back