What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some Blue/White New-Decade Whiteout Multi-Compounds on the Hybrid and 3-Wood

Mashie f3

Bag is complete

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

I didn't buy anything but I got my 2 pack of Orlimar Golf Balls yesterday in the mail. I should be able to try them out this weekend!

Well, it wasn't today, but I caved in and bought a used TM r11s 3wood on Sat. I had been hitting it very well the week before. I just couldn't help my self!!! I saved my little extra money that my wife DOESN'T know about. If she asks, I'll just use HER standard answer on new clothes, "Oh, this thing? I got this months ago!!!." That doesn't work on me, and I don't expect it to work on her either!!!:alien:

[h=1]Adams Idea Super Hybrid XTD 19° 3 Hybrid, used [/h]

I bought the XTD 3 wood and loved it, the best i've ever hit a 3 wood! So i figured i'd try the hybo's!!

I should of posted this yesterday, but I OEM'd some PING GORGE wedges 54ss and 60ts. Through some new grips on them and put them in play. They work!

Scored this little beaut off the bay the otherday...

GatorSeeMore.jpg

GatorSeemore2.jpg

GatorSeemore3.jpg

Hah! Brings me back to every time I look at a SeeMore cover or putter on eBay, I get the feeling that I am bidding against you dudes.

Dang you, I lost it by a dollar......

No kidding, that sucks. I always wonder how many times I have been bidding against a fellow THP'er. I haven't gotten it yet, should be here in the next couple of days.

Hah! Brings me back to every time I look at a SeeMore cover or putter on eBay, I get the feeling that I am bidding against you dudes.

I remember I lost a driver/shaft combo once that I was dying to have. About an hour later a thread pops up and it's a THPer asking if he just got a good buy off the bay haha

Was you bidding on it too? See my post above...I always wonder the same thing.

I get that feeling now, I was about to bid on an M3 last night, come to find out, Skittles picked it up. THPer's keeping EBay in buisness with SeeMore buying..

I remember I lost a driver/shaft combo once that I was dying to have. About an hour later a thread pops up and it's a THPer asking if he just got a good buy off the bay haha

I remember that see more that war eagle wanted/posted in the ponderer thread. As soon as he told us what he was pondering the bids skyrocketed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Finally got my i20s today...

6629652B-6CDA-412E-844A-87B1178C1613-2635-00000130BA1C450D.jpg

I remember that see more that war eagle wanted/posted in the ponderer thread. As soon as he told us what he was pondering the bids skyrocketed.

Its always a double edged sword, you want to post your ponder from the bay to get validation, but then you run the risk of someone else wanting it and bidding you up...I just let my Ebay ponders stay quiet....although when it comes to SeeMore head covers, i'm going to have to start asking around..lol

Its always a double edged sword, you want to post your ponder from the bay to get validation, but then you run the risk of someone else wanting it and bidding you up...I just let my Ebay ponders stay quiet....although when it comes to SeeMore head covers, i'm going to have to start asking around..lol

Haha no kidding dude.

Was you bidding on it too? See my post above...I always wonder the same thing.
I wasnt on that one dude...haha!

Yeah, that one sucked. It was a incredible putter, too. Lesson learned on my end.

Well hello there, aren't you a pretty little thing.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351710500.503298.jpg

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back