What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Project X 6.0 shaft for my 4 wood and my 3 hybrid.

5 wedge grips, a new Winn Midsize Pistol putter grip for my TM putter, and 2 new hats (Cleveland and Callaway).

Abacus Traigh Softshell vest from Fairway Styles

couple iomic grips for my wedges and my new driver.

Regripped all but the putters. Went with Golf Pride G2's - white for the R11's red for the rest, all at 1/2 price.

Paid for my grips and bought a couple of things.

Quagmire Polo Pink Wood
Quagmire Beach Party shirt
Callaway Short Sleeve windbreak/waterproof Blue
Callaway X Series Polo Black
Sundog Tour Series sunglasses.

Alex

001-1.jpg

002-3.jpg

Paid for my grips and bought a couple of things.

Quagmire Polo Pink Wood
Quagmire Beach Party shirt
Callaway Short Sleeve windbreak/waterproof Blue
Callaway X Series Polo Black
Sundog Tour Series sunglasses.

Alex

001-1.jpg

002-3.jpg

Nice Alex!

You are going to be looking sharp NF!

More lessons. This time at Golf Galaxy. It's so nice to get the videos sent back to reference.

Tapatalk

I just OEM'd a set of 5-PW graphite X-22s on Callaway Pre-Owned for $50 after trade-ins.:banana:

I just OEM'd a set of 5-PW graphite X-22s on Callaway Pre-Owned for $50 after trade-ins.:banana:

Wow, that's a steal!

That's a great buy there

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that's a steal!

I thought so too, traded in some clubs that were just sitting around for the last year, so its a great deal for me.

Ping Scottsdale pickemup belly putter 43"
Can't wait to get it into action!

2012 Nike Lunar controls

images

You purchased these today? Quanto questo?

yeah there on the bay... bunch of them around $120 shipped. ive been wanted to try these for a while the look so comfy... but i hadn't really been sold on any of the colors last year... i almost bought the british open ones last year but they were a lot for a shoe i never even tried on.

yeah there on the bay... bunch of them around $120 shipped. ive been wanted to try these for a while the look so comfy... but i hadn't really been sold on any of the colors last year... i almost bought the british open ones last year but they were a lot for a shoe i never even tried on.

Cool thanks buck

Re-gripped 5 clubs yesterday.

Lamkin X10 on my driver and three wood
Lamkin REL 3GEN Gray on my 4 and 5 hybrids
Lamkin Crossline Paddle on the putter

Just bought a dozen Bridgestone B330-RX from Golf Galaxy to try. Figured I would give the Stones a try, partially because of their cool a** support of the MC and the golfers of THP.

I just had a moment of weakness that cost me $375 involving eBay and a Bettinardi putter. Doh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back