Attention THP'ers near Beaverton OR!

Oregon Jack

Let's real 'er back in.
Reaction score
Handicap
8ish?
on Nov 14th, the Beaverton School District golf group (including all of the coaches and all of the players in the district, including myself) are going to have a celebration at the Tiger Woods Center at the Nike World Campus for raising almost $40K in just over two weeks. Ben Crane and Casey Martin will be there. lots of fun stuff going on, starts just after 5 PM. all are welcome to come!

that's awesome man, if I was anywhere near beaversville (hehe) I would definitely go, have fun at your event Jack

Heck, I might come out just to support it and meet the two guests. Sounds like a fun evening.

Heck, I might come out just to support it and meet the two guests. Sounds like a fun evening.

if you do let me know! i think you have my texting #.

Dang that's cool. Have fun

Wow, that's a lot of dough! Your group deserves a celebration.

Is Beaverton close to Lumberton?

kevin

kevin
Dont think so. Beaverton is a subburb of Portland.

kevin

Right around the corner from Woodville

Ha ha ha Esox got you!

Beaver-ton Lumber-ton, because beavers love wood. Get it?
Oh shut it, too tired for this crap.

little bump-a-roo. here's all of the info.

Beaverton School District Golf Celebration
Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nike World Campus, The Tiger Woods Center
1 Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, OR 97005

Doors open at 5:30. Come early for prize drawings & the silent auction - TWC Lobby 5:45-7:00. Presentations with guest speakers Casey Martin and Ben Crane - Stanford Auditorium 7:00 - 8:15. Complimentary light snacks and beverages will be available.

Last edited:
Sounds like fun, I'll try to make it.

just a little bump, and letting everyone know that for some reason Casey Martin will not be able to show, but Ben Crane will definitely be there. doors open at 5:30, PM me if you're planning on being there! thanks guys!

If i can i'll bump again tomorrow, but tomorrow is the bog day! 3+ hours of amazing golf fun (dont have to be there for sll of it) right here at the tiger woods center in the Nike World campus! Dont miss it guys!

I'm trying buddy. I'm supposed to work until 6 but I'm trying to make it work so I can get out there by 6. Would love to support some youth golf and meet those two guys.

I'm trying buddy. I'm supposed to work until 6 but I'm trying to make it work so I can get out there by 6. Would love to support some youth golf and meet those two guys.

sounds good! Casey Martin won't be able to show, but Ben definitely will be there. the only thing going on until i think 7:15 is a silent auction and give-aways, while standing in the main lobby of the tiger woods center. If you can make it, it'll be fun. it's going to be quite a crowd though, estimated at over 1200 people coming..

sounds good! Casey Martin won't be able to show, but Ben definitely will be there. the only thing going on until i think 7:15 is a silent auction and give-aways, while standing in the main lobby of the tiger woods center. If you can make it, it'll be fun. it's going to be quite a crowd though, estimated at over 1200 people coming..

Wow that is quite the crowd. As of now, I'm a "probably". Hope to see you there buddy.

Wow that is quite the crowd. As of now, I'm a "probably". Hope to see you there buddy.
Cool! Hope to see you there! Text me if you can. I'll PM you my phone # to text incase they dont have open wifi for my ipod (the # ive been texting with)

Well that was less fun than i was anticipating. Sorry Jeff, lots of boredom i bet.

Back