The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like the throwback unis of the 'Skins today. Cool job on the helmet.

Sean Payton to Dallas? I think so!

Crosby has not been helping the pack lately.

Isnt he still under contract with New Orleans?

They say that the NFL voided his contract extension, so he'd be a free agent after this season.

Watching rookie Ryan Tannehill stand in the pocket and scan the field is awesome to watch. He was disregarded by many during the draft, but has lived up to what the team wanted so far. It takes a few years to evaluate how a QB will progress, but so far so good for him.

Watching rookie Ryan Tannehill stand in the pocket and scan the field is awesome to watch. He was disregarded by many during the draft, but has lived up to what the team wanted so far. It takes a few years to evaluate how a QB will progress, but so far so good for him.

This makes me happy.

From watching bits and pieces of the game on Redzone and reading on Twitter, sounds like the Dolphins D is playing really well against the run and not so well against the pass. That's been the story all year with that defense.

Ary,
You sure you do not want Matt Flynn?

Ary,
You sure you do not want Matt Flynn?

To steal a line from Bill Simmons: "The lesson, as always, is that I'm an idiot."

To steal a line from Bill Simmons: "The lesson, as always, is that I'm an idiot."

They got the makings of some really good young talent.

CB, who did you go with this week?

Tannehill to Charles Clay for the touchdown!!!

What a pass by Tannehill.

They got the makings of some really good young talent.

I like this, but the Dolphins also have a bunch of big contributors that are going to be free agents after this year, can't resign all of them. They include Jake Long, Randy Starks, Sean Smith, and Reggie Bush. I think that Hartline may be a free agent too.

The Bears defense and special teams are ridiculous. 2 defensive TDs already, and the 3rd TD was set up by a Hester punt return inside the 10 yard line.

Lol. This game is ridiculous. Bears defense is nasty.

The Bears defense and special teams are ridiculous. 2 defensive TDs already, and the 3rd TD was set up by a Hester punt return inside the 10 yard line.

It's fun to watch but I'd love to see our offense match. Cutler and the oline look bad lately.

Andrew Luck is making passes that rookies should not be making. Just so good.

Man, this titans game is brutal. And it's only made better by the fact that I am playing the bears d in fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back