Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Mavs came back to earth quickly last night. They started off really hot, but only scored like 37 points in the second half. They need to go about .500 until Dirk comes back to have a shot at the playoffs.

Who knows, who cares, lets get more than a few games in before writing them off completely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Exactly, there are so many games in an NBA season, the first part of the year doesn't even seem to matter once they get past the all star break!

Uncle Drew Part 2!

Uncle drew is in the house!

They're setting up for the Pepsi vs. Coke showdown in the offseason.

We'll finally know which one is better!!!

Looks like there will be a good finish in this Thunder-Spurs game.

LOL at Kobe calling people in LA dumb for getting upset after 2 losses.

LOL at Kobe calling people in LA dumb for getting upset after 2 losses.

They are dumb, lol.

Awesome finish to that game. Parker was so clutch!

Man, Harden is a monster. I am so excited for this season!

On another note, NY looks damn good (or MIA absolutely awful)

Sucks that the Rockets changed networks and uVerse/DirecTV have not gotten the new channel yet. Awful internet feeds for me for the first few weeks, I guess.

Lock it up. My Milwaukee Bucks are going undefeated this year! :alien:

Wow! The Bobcats have already won more games than I thought they would!

Ok. So apparently half of the NY Knicks roster is eligible for Medicare? Camby, Kidd, Kurt Thomas, Rasheed Wallace. Surprised Robert Parrish isn't logging minutes for the Knicks.

Wow, Bosh with 40 tonight!

And the Nets won, which is good. Though we need more than 5 boards from Lopez.

My Bucks are 2 and OH! Jennings with the trifecta at the buzzer to sink the Cavs.

Man, Harden is a monster. I am so excited for this season!

On another note, NY looks damn good (or MIA absolutely awful)

Sucks that the Rockets changed networks and uVerse/DirecTV have not gotten the new channel yet. Awful internet feeds for me for the first few weeks, I guess.

So far he's making the rockets look smart!

His job was safe yesterday lol

I can't believe they fired him already. I think their "starting" 5 have only had like 40 minutes on the court together. Give them time, they'll come around.

Firing a coach after 5 games, not exactly a formula for success. What a soap opera the Lakers are this year. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back