jjreyes

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone heard of this type of scoring or playing the game. Basically you give your self scores for how each swing during a hole.

Example: +1 for FIR, +1 for FIR, Putts etc

Here is the web site check it out. http://clubshack.com/sz/

I think it will be interesting. I am going to play it today. Just wondering if anyone here has tried it and it does it help you play better since you are not that focus on what your stroke count against the PAR # on each hole.

hmmmm....might be really good for practice rounds

Moved to golf section.

A very intriguing idea.

That's a cool idea. Looking back on my scorecards, my best score is a 10. I'll keep this in mind during my rounds now.

That's an interesting take on the game. I may just need to give it a shot next spring!

Tapatalk killing phone batteries since day 1

This is pretty interesting. It doesn't lend itself to the strength of my game, (short game), but I'm sure it would help me improve if I could focus on hitting more FW's and greens.

This is pretty interesting. It doesn't lend itself to the strength of my game, (short game),

That part kinda stinks. We do a similar thing but then a 1-putt is always worth one point. FW, GIR and 1-putts get you points, nothing else.

Birdies or eagles get you under par? I bet some pga rounds would put them under. You just need more birdies than missed fairways+greens combined.

Interesting... I might have to try this next time for fun.

that's a neat idea. I do track my putts, FIRs and GIRs and will definitely have to try that

Back