Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs got it right, 20-0 A&M, wow! And this game is being played in Alabama. Manziel is shredding this defense.

Wow I can't believe bama is getting gashed like this.
If A&M whips bama and wins big, how do you not give Manziel the heisman?

Well, that was an interesting kick.

I was wondering this myself. He hasn't even really been mentioned that I have heard of.
Not much, the only time I have heard his name in talks with the Heisman is people saying "Why isnt he on the list?"

Not much, the only time I have heard his name in talks with the Heisman is people saying "Why isnt he on the list?"

If he keeps playing this way and they pull out a win in Alabama he will definitely be on everyone's list come tomorrow.

He's better than Braxton Miller at this point and miller is considered the #2 in every mock vote I have seen.

There are a lot of people in Oregon, ND and Kansas rooting with me for A&M!

Not sure I like the decision on 4th and 6 to go for it.

Bama seems to have calmed down a bit.

Why is it that I've seen so many college football games this year where there are no camera's on the goal line? There's been some big games this year that have come down to some close goal line calls and there wasn't a camera there. You'd think that'd be the first place they'd have cameras.

Wow that was a huge play and personal foul there.

BIG FG miss there.

A&M's kicker is really hurting them today. Missed XP and very makeable FG. He's allowing bama to hang around.

Yeldon coughs it up...uh oh Bama.

How are these kickers starting on ranked fbs teams. He's now 14 of 22 with four missed xp's? This is the best they could find?

Penn State was robbed by the refs on the fumble call at the end zone. Jones clearly crossed the goal line before the fumble.

Touchdown. Well A.J., what do you got?

Boom. Manzel strikes. Bama is in BIG trouble.

Damn this kid is good. I wasn't sure they'd even win this game but I'm impressed to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back