Veteran's Day, Sunday 11-11-2012

I really appreciate all who served, thank you each and every one from me and from my family.

`
Remember even if you are against the war etc... Try and support the troops. They are just doing their job.
Thanks to all who served past and present.

agreed, regardless of how unpopular a war can be, the men and women of the armed forces fight for our freedom and we should always honor and respect their sacrifices because without them, we wouldn't be free today.

Anyone that has lived in another country or grew up outside of the United States know how lucky we really are (except for canada, they're aight eh)

This is a mashup a buddy of mine did for me. It's (L-R) my Grandfather (Army, WW2), Me (USAF, Desert Storm through OIF), and my dad (USMC, Vietnam). My son wants to join the Navy to round out the four services through four generations of Harris men.
harris2.jpg

Thank you to the service men and women that protect our freedoms and to those that have made the ultimate sacrifice. Words will never express my true appreciation for the job that you do.

This is a mashup a buddy of mine did for me. It's (L-R) my Grandfather (Army, WW2), Me (USAF, Desert Storm through OIF), and my dad (USMC, Vietnam). My son wants to join the Navy to round out the four services through four generations of Harris men.
harris2.jpg

That is a really cool pic! Handsome studs there buddy :thumb:

Many thanks to those who have served in the past and those who are still serving today. I may not always support the politics that put our soldiers in harm's way but I always support them and appreciate their sacrafice.

Back