The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebow is the answer

sarnac.png
[/IMG]

Who is esurance sales man of the month June 2015?

I absolutely love the NFL Red Zone channel. There isn't a game on right now that makes me want to just sit back and watch it, so on days like this it's phenomenal.

I don't know if the titans have improved overnight or if the dolphins are that bad but I am pleasantly surprised so far.

I don't know if the titans have improved overnight or if the dolphins are that bad but I am pleasantly surprised so far.

titans are a funny team this year. Some weeks they look pretty good and others they look like bottom feeders

Cam Cam Cam...

Holiday did the ole D. Jackson there. Hehe.

amazing there was no review of it.

That is the weird part. Every score is reviewed, but they never looked I guess.

Tony Gonzalez is still a really good football player

I absolutely love the NFL Red Zone channel. There isn't a game on right now that makes me want to just sit back and watch it, so on days like this it's phenomenal.

I love it!

I'm not one to complain about the whole refs blew the game deal. But there have been some horrible Pass Interference calls called against Buffalo today. With completely uncatchable balls. Brady's chucking them out of the endzone and refs are throwing flags. Ridiculous.

10 penalties for 119 yards against Buffalo
1 penalty for 15 against New England

I dont understand that decision by Cam. 3rd and 9 and rather than look to see what is downfield, he took off. Stopped well short and gives the ball back before half.

Tony Gonzalez is still a really good football player
He was a pleasure to watch in Kansas City for so many years, and he just keeps on doing it in Atlanta.

I'm not one to complain about the whole refs blew the game deal. But there have been some horrible Pass Interference calls called against Buffalo today. With completely uncatchable balls. Brady's chucking them out of the endzone and refs are throwing flags. Ridiculous.

10 penalties for 119 yards against Buffalo
1 penalty for 15 against New England
And people thought the replacement refs were bad!

The tilt between the Eagles and Cowboys should send one team packing for the season and leave one with some false hope. Not sure which one I want for the Cowboys to be honest. Its always good to beat the Eagles though and watch their fans go into a tizzy.

Draft picks dude

And people thought the replacement refs were bad!

I've been scratching my head all day. Still a game though. 24-17 Pats. before halftime here.

I'm on the road today, just saw the Dolphins score, what the heck is going on down there?

Sent from Tapatalk

I'm on the road today, just saw the Dolphins score, what the heck is going on down there?

Sent from Tapatalk

They are not playing at all, they deserved to be boo'd. Titans are stickin it to them in a bad way. Phins seem like they had no heart that last half.

Sent from Tapatalk

Worst game of the year so far. Bush fumbled early in the 1st and hasn't seen the field since. Benching him is only hurting the offense. Tannehill threw a pick 6 and the defense can't stop CJ.

The Ravens offense seems like it's been hit or miss this year, I don't know the stats, but it seems like they sure area clicking on all cylinders today.

He is freaking awful. What kind of decision is that? Jeebus Cam, think.

What is up with Eli?!?!

If Cam is Superman does that make Von Miller Kryptonite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back