Early Signup Contest - 2013 THP Albatross Club

This might sound crazy, but doing my AC membership has been the highlight of my morning. I hit send on PayPal just as someone was walking in to poop rainbows on my head. After the conversation, which left me chagrined and shaking my head, I flipped over to THP to see Morgan's message about the AC. Now I'm chagrined, shaking my head, AND smiling! So glad to support THP and all the good stuff it brings.

Done. Again. How does that work if you just signed up recently?

Your current 2012 Tag will remain until 1/1/2013 at the time it will disappear. In the meantime you should get a new 2013 tag, we have it set to refresh the tags every hour, so they should start appearing under people's name soon.

Wow, I think Morgan had her finger on the send button waiting for my payment to come through, haha. Already have the email, so it's official, I'm a 2013 Albatross! Supporting and being a part of the continued growth of THP is the easiest decision any golfer can make. Thank you JB, GG and Staff!

That is all thanks to the amazing Annihilator who set it up that I just need a click of a button now to add your tag and send you a welcome message. He is amazing!

I am in for 2013. :)

This THP rookie is happy to join! What a wonderful community I have found here. I look forward to attending THP events and getting together with other members.

No brainer, signed up for 2013 AC!

Having an issue at the office but will get it done when I get home tonight, loving the new hat.

Your current 2012 Tag will remain until 1/1/2013 at the time it will disappear. In the meantime you should get a new 2013 tag, we have it set to refresh the tags every hour, so they should start appearing under people's name soon.

At least on my screen, it looks the the year may not be showing up on the new Albatross Club tag.

At least on my screen, it looks the the year may not be showing up on the new Albatross Club tags.

That is correct. The new version will be "yearless"

That is correct. The new version will be "yearless"

Sounds good...keeps you guys from having to design a new one each year.

Just signed up! Should of done this a long time ago, but better late than never.Great place great people.! THP rocks!

This thread is filled with awesomeness! What's sweet is seeing all those signup who were not previously members. Bravo!

Thanks for the reply.

I'm in! I do not remember putting in my address when I signed up, where do I give this info for that sweet hat?

I am in! That was the easiest decision I have made all day. Thanks again THP!

Also my address changed is there a place that I can update that to ensure delivery of my hat?

I'm in! I do not remember putting in my address when I signed up, where do I give this info for that sweet hat?

You can send that via PM to me, I will keep everyone's address on file and when the hats come in I will ship them all out.

I am in! That was the easiest decision I have made all day. Thanks again THP!

Also my address changed is there a place that I can update that to ensure delivery of my hat?

See my note below, send it over to me in PM and I will get it updated for you. : )

You can send that via PM to me, I will keep everyone's address on file and when the hats come in I will ship them all out.

Dude your title cracks me up and made me change mine too.

Nice man! Coke floats in my cup is a nice choice haha.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you all for such a wonderful day here. You guys are amazing.

Signed up baby!! Come on guys! Lets set records tonight!

Just signed up for my first year...money well spent... can't wait for my hat.. and all the other perks. :act-up:

Back