THP Fantasy Football - Week 11 Thread

Numbers were identical in the 2 for 1 trade. AP was averaging 18.1 points, those two combined were at 18.9. Total points for the season was about 9 difference. I filled two slots, and I kind of like the upcoming schedule of the two guys I was getting, compared to the schedule of Peterson. Just seems like there is better potential for big games between those two, than with just Peterson. Plus, I kept one of my bargaining chips for another possible trade. :act-up:

Numbers were identical in the 2 for 1 trade. AP was averaging 18.1 points, those two combined were at 18.9. Total points for the season was about 9 difference. I filled two slots, and I kind of like the upcoming schedule of the two guys I was getting, compared to the schedule of Peterson. Just seems like there is better potential for big games between those two, than with just Peterson. Plus, I kept one of my bargaining chips for another possible trade. :act-up:

No dude it looks like a solid trade because you also give yourself a chance this week since Petey was on bye.

I must say League 4 has BROUGHT IT this year. These guys have been such a blast to play with.

No dude it looks like a solid trade because you also give yourself a chance this week since Petey was on bye.

I must say League 4 has BROUGHT IT this year. These guys have been such a blast to play with.

That figured into it as well. LOL. I HATED trading in division, especially with the top dog. But I looked over his roster, saw that Peterson was on a bye, and by trading Leshoure, that was going to potentially put him down a RB this week. There was some pretty hardcore thought put into accepting this trade. LOL.

Now, to get MWard to approve it! I may need Stevie Johnson in a few hours.

That figured into it as well. LOL. I HATED trading in division, especially with the top dog. But I looked over his roster, saw that Peterson was on a bye, and by trading Leshoure, that was going to potentially put him down a RB this week. There was some pretty hardcore thought put into accepting this trade. LOL.

let me get ahold of that fool.

#OverthrowTheCommish

I was making coffee for the wife. Trade approved, I wouldn't have let it go long before the 8pm game. Ballsy trade, especially with the #1 guy. He's gonna have a powerhouse team in the playoffs unless someone can pull the upset eary

YA, I know it puts me down this week at RB, but I couldn't resist getting to put AP next to AF for the next few weeks haha.

let me get ahold of that fool.

#OverthrowTheCommish

So, yeah, that was quick. LOL. Thanks. Now I don't feel so bad about me and Bogey working the phone lines earlier, trying to arrange a trade (which we failed on). For real, I felt like an actual GM for a bit. I was making a sandwich, and throwing back counter offers.

I was making coffee for the wife. Trade approved, I wouldn't have let it go long before the 8pm game. Ballsy trade, especially with the #1 guy. He's gonna have a powerhouse team in the playoffs unless someone can pull the upset eary

Dude...have you seen Lone Wolf's team after that last trade he made? I may be sitting at 9-1 but that guy's roster is scary atm.

YA, I know it puts me down this week at RB, but I couldn't resist getting to put AP next to AF for the next few weeks haha.

Yeah, dude, that running back duo looks impressive. People are going to think you are in a 2 team league. LOL. Nice doing business. As much as I hated trading my top guy to the guy kicking all of our arses! LOL. Good luck!

JJ are you still high on either of the guys we talked about earlier or are you over it after that blockbuster? lol

Yeah, dude, that running back duo looks impressive. People are going to think you are in a 2 team league. LOL. Nice doing business. As much as I hated trading my top guy to the guy kicking all of our arses! LOL. Good luck!

Hey don't think of it that way, think of it as that nice guy up in heaven sent me this gift to battle my arch-nemesis Yo Adrain!/Lone Wolf/Hester :angel:

So, yeah, that was quick. LOL. Thanks. Now I don't feel so bad about me and Bogey working the phone lines earlier, trying to arrange a trade (which we failed on). For real, I felt like an actual GM for a bit. I was making a sandwich, and throwing back counter offers.

Dude, my convo with Mward during our trading was legendary as well. HAHA GM status Legendary

JJ are you still high on either of the guys we talked about earlier or are you over it after that blockbuster? lol

Im good now. Lookin at a few others right now.

Icey and I have made a deal in league 2. He gets C. Palmer, C. Benson (hurt), and G. Little. I get N. Washington, S. Moss, and F. Jones. Gives him a solid QB with Vick going down, a potential starting RB in 2 weeks and a depth WR. I get 2 decent depth WR's and a depth RB. My starting linup is set for the most part, and these guys are pure insurance. I am set for the playoffs and the only place I am thin is QB, but I have faith A. Rodgers won't miss a snap for the rest of the year. We will see.

Not that I'm wishing injury on your team or anything, but yeah I'm totally wishing injury on your team haha

Morris and I were going back and forth, it was hilarious. Definitely not board appropriate language but it was all hysterical.

Dude...have you seen Lone Wolf's team after that last trade he made? I may be sitting at 9-1 but that guy's roster is scary atm.

I have. I'm cutting his Internet connection so he can't set his roster again this year. Commish's have that power

I have. I'm cutting his Internet connection so he can't set his roster again this year. Commish's have that power

The Commishtatorship has spoken again.

I got about 10 trade emails today.

You guys were going nuts in League 4.

Ro Ro Romo is standing pat. Got a hot streak I don't want to mess with.

Tough one Cookie. Howling will get touches, so its hard to go away from guaranteed touches, and since coming in has gotten points. Jones seems like a good play with Stevie not going nuts and them playing Miami on a short week. LaFell seems like the odd guy out, but he can shine every now and then. However its a division game, so it might be tighter and nobody knows which Cam is going to show up. That is a really tough call.

I missed this earlier, thanks for the insight! Really seems to confirm that LaFell out is the smartest play. Just hate that he is going up against the worst D in all of the NFL. That casts doubt on my decision. Just never know as all it takes is 1 or 2 big plays and a guy surpasses his projection.

That last trade was a little light Getting Jackson and moore for those 3 Good move for West

Yes sir I agree. It's all good, who know how Jackson will end up though.

The Commishtatorship has spoken again.

One more trade in the books, I'm feeling good now, not about this week...but good about my team in general. There is 1 other trade I'd like to swing for a QB, but I'm gonna rest for a few hours before I start figuring that one out.

Although if you have a sure fire deal for me with a QB better than Fitz let me know ^_-

Icey and I have made a deal in league 2. He gets C. Palmer, C. Benson (hurt), and G. Little. I get N. Washington, S. Moss, and F. Jones. Gives him a solid QB with Vick going down, a potential starting RB in 2 weeks and a depth WR. I get 2 decent depth WR's and a depth RB. My starting linup is set for the most part, and these guys are pure insurance. I am set for the playoffs and the only place I am thin is QB, but I have faith A. Rodgers won't miss a snap for the rest of the year. We will see.

I thought it was a good trade all around, I was glad we could get it worked out!!!

Well good thing I dropped bills d last second...

True Story.

JB - "Stevie has all gold teeth"

GG - "So does Chris Johnson. That's the way I like my Johnson's"

Back