THP Fantasy Football - Week 11 Thread

I hope the Bills D keeps this up!!

Icey and I have made a deal in league 2. He gets C. Palmer, C. Benson (hurt), and G. Little. I get N. Washington, S. Moss, and F. Jones. Gives him a solid QB with Vick going down, a potential starting RB in 2 weeks and a depth WR. I get 2 decent depth WR's and a depth RB. My starting linup is set for the most part, and these guys are pure insurance. I am set for the playoffs and the only place I am thin is QB, but I have faith A. Rodgers won't miss a snap for the rest of the year. We will see.

True Story.

JB - "Stevie has all gold teeth"

GG - "So does Chris Johnson. That's the way I like my Johnson's"

The real question is if the strategy is working?!?!

Pretty happy with newest addition Stevie Johnson thus far. Nice to have some consistency and some targets in that WR3 slot for a change.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Great night to have the Bills kicker. FG's FTW!

Pretty happy with newest addition Stevie Johnson thus far. Nice to have some consistency and some targets in that WR3 slot for a change.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I would really appreciate the Dolphins scoring more points so I feel less bad about dropping the Bills D.

It is for her right now I guess. I think she has won 5 or 6 in a row.

I'd for sure say it's working, that's a great streak!!

Thanks Donald Jones for absolutely nothing. 2 flipping points?!?!

Then I have to come in here and read about how Morgan likes her Johnson's. My oh my!

Thanks Donald Jones for absolutely nothing. 2 flipping points?!?!

Then I have to come in here and read about how Morgan likes her Johnson's. My oh my!

Cmon, you know that made your morning. :D

Cmon, you know that made your morning. :D

It was a nice "pick me up" after seeing what Donald Jones failed to do. :bulgy-eyes:

lol sorry man. I shall never give FF advice again, for I have failed you

2 catches, 11 yards? Sounds like a Dez Bryant performance. I am still "projected" to win but we know what that means. Doug Martin will go HAM on Sunday......at least he better. And Trent Richardson as well.

Still not happy about dropping Bills D last second. Now I am stuck with NO this weekend :banghead:

It was a nice "pick me up" after seeing what Donald Jones failed to do. :bulgy-eyes:
Sorry Cookie! He did have 2 endzone targets. On at least 1 of them, you can blame Fitz.

I'm such an idiot, I forgot about last night's game and left Fitz in my starting lineup when I knew I had Palmer coming in. Crap. and what the heck happened to Reggie Bush, he needs to pick it up!

I have no idea who I traded with today but I'm pretty happy about it

Well not looking good for my guys this week, I got 7 players left and a whole 8 points on the board. I knew it might be ugly this week but not THIS ugly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Well not looking good for my guys this week, I got 7 players left and a whole 8 points on the board. I knew it might be ugly this week but not THIS ugly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

You still have Foster to go. Just pretend your qb was like a kicker. Then again, you've lost once. Maybe this is karma haha

Pretty much a must win for me this week. I like my match ups, but I have liked them all before and got my arse kicked royally. Hopefully Jordy is over the injury bug.

You still have Foster to go. Just pretend your qb was like a kicker. Then again, you've lost once. Maybe this is karma haha

But we want him to win. Since he is a playoff lock, the more peeps he beats, the better our chance of getting in, commishtatorship.

GG is frantically looking at free agents as she has 6 guys on a bye this week.

Back