The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a good suggestion for a screen protector? I want one I don't have ot use liquid to apply.

Zagg has a non-liquid version too.

My wife and I both have problems with our Otterbox Defenders for our 4s's. Hers worse than mine, but the rubber on each is stretching out and has gaps, and the flap that covers the charging port on the bottom of her is almost completely ripped off and hasn't closed fully in months. We're going to try to get them repalced under warranty (only had them around 8 months) and we are not abusive to our phones. I had a 3GS Otterbox Defender and never had any issues at all.
I've had multiple replacements from otterbox over the years and they have always been great about sending one. I hope they get it worked out for you.
Anyone have a good suggestion for a screen protector? I want one I don't have ot use liquid to apply.
I always use Zagg and love them, their return policy is great, but mine have always had liquid.

finally upgraded to the 5 today ended up being only $100 for a 32G after a few old trade in phones i had laying around. really wasn't sure i wanted to stay the SIII was nice but i am sticking with apple. time to clean up some things and start fresh with the 5. Siri doesn't understand me so far but thats fine i prob will never use siri anyway.

finally upgraded to the 5 today ended up being only $100 for a 32G after a few old trade in phones i had laying around. really wasn't sure i wanted to stay the SIII was nice but i am sticking with apple. time to clean up some things and start fresh with the 5. Siri doesn't understand me so far but thats fine i prob will never use siri anyway.

Enjoy, I wish I had that much storage, I'm slowly finding Siri to be helpful when I need her to be!

Enjoy, I wish I had that much storage, I'm slowly finding Siri to be helpful when I need her to be!

Stupid Siri doesn't understand my English/Kiwi hybrid accent :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Buck, gotta love finding old stuff to trade in as bait. You liking the upgrade so far?

That stinks. My wife has the 4s and has never had any problems. My four had some freezing problems but not too many. Haven't had any issues with the 5 so far

The 4S, the 4 never had any problems, but the 4S has never run as well for me.

When I went home on leave last month I found that my mom had picked up an iPhone. It was a 3gs, but nonetheless an iPhone. Funny thing was that she was running iOS 6 on it and it had great battery life and ran smooth as could be.

Seemed a bit strange to me as I've heard a lot people say that the 3gs and iOS 6 don't get along well. Maybe it was that her 3gs was new? I dunno...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

So, I was originally saving for an iPad. BUT, my brother who works for a certain company that has carried the iPhone, said he could hook us up under his account, looks like I'll be hopefully getting my iPhone 4s, or 5 pretty soon. The reason I want the 4s, is simply because all the accessories I have are still compatible lol

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

When I went home on leave last month I found that my mom had picked up an iPhone. It was a 3gs, but nonetheless an iPhone. Funny thing was that she was running iOS 6 on it and it had great battery life and ran smooth as could be.

Seemed a bit strange to me as I've heard a lot people say that the 3gs and iOS 6 don't get along well. Maybe it was that her 3gs was new? I dunno...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Let me ask you this. Is her iPhone unlocked? Does she use 3G on hers? I don't use 3G since my factory unlocked iPhone 3GS doesn't require me to have a data plan. But even with the ios5 I don't see a significant looses of battery, but I know if I was using 3G. My battery life would be half of what it is

Nice Buck, gotta love finding old stuff to trade in as bait. You liking the upgrade so far?

yeah i like it i wans't sure if i'd like the new size but i actually do.

only problem i have is i have over 6000 emails that are going to keep loading to my email untill i go through and delete them all does anyone know a way to get around that? its saying they are all new and its annoying me.

it happens every time i upgrade my iphone

It's that thick Limerick Accent lol.

Just kidding, congrats on the new buy, $100 for that is sick! I think I'm going to buy mine in 32 gigs too, how much is it extra? $100 more?

It's that thick Limerick Accent lol.

Just kidding, congrats on the new buy, $100 for that is sick! I think I'm going to buy mine in 32 gigs too, how much is it extra? $100 more?

it goes up $100 for each bump up in memory.... the 32 was $299 with new 2 year plan agreement.

it goes up $100 for each bump up in memory.... the 32 was $299 with new 2 year plan agreement.

not bad, I think since I was going to buy and ipad, but now won't get it, I'm going to spend the money on the 32.

Let me ask you this. Is her iPhone unlocked? Does she use 3G on hers? I don't use 3G since my factory unlocked iPhone 3GS doesn't require me to have a data plan. But even with the ios5 I don't see a significant looses of battery, but I know if I was using 3G. My battery life would be half of what it is

Nope. Hers is an AT&T phone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Isn't there a select all and mark as read or delete option?

only problem i have is i have over 6000 emails that are going to keep loading to my email untill i go through and delete them all does anyone know a way to get around that? its saying they are all new and its annoying me.

Do it from a computer.

iPad tapping!

iOS 6 has been great on my iPhone 4. Was all set to upgrade, it 6 has restored smooth performance on the 4, so no immed need after all.

We've had all of our iPhones in Incase Slider cases for years. Lots of drops, no breaks. Not as bulky as most other protective cases and some of them have a nice soft-feeling finish that eliminates sips too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back