What do you do for a living?

Hello All,

Im a golf coach and I also write books about golf.

Keep in touch.

I still have to get my license and be appointed by Farm Bureau, but as of today I can add Property/Casualty (that's house and car insurance) to the Life/Health I already have. Getting the license and getting appointed is no big deal.

I still have to get my license and be appointed by Farm Bureau, but as of today I can add Property/Casualty (that's house and car insurance) to the Life/Health I already have. Getting the license and getting appointed is no big deal.

congrats smalls!

I am a Progam Manager at a Government Defense Contractor

GTG, you guys had flown me and my team several times to the two pits of the world. Oh and also to this island. Thank you for you job in putting up with us.

OOPs I was respnding to a post from back ing 2008 the fellow or lady was a flight attendant from World Airway they fly us all oover the world specially to the sand boxes.

Last edited:
i posted a quick preview of this in my intro thread I made last week. I moved to Virginia because I took a job with my grandparents. They own a classified newspaper. Unsure as to my "official" position, but it's just the 3 of us, and basically as soon as I know what I'm doing, my grandpa will be around a lot less so he can actually have a "retirement"

Awesome man, thank you for your service!
:banana:Hello people. First post. New to golf. Picked it up last year. I am a United States Marine Gunnery Sergeant. i am stationed in Okinawa, Japan. We have two military PAR 72 Course and 1 par 3. I play as regularly as I can usually 2-3 times a week.:alien2:

Career Firefighter/EMT. Rope-access technician. Part-time instructor of various forms of technical rescue and rope-access.

Career Firefighter/EMT. Rope-access technician. Part-time instructor of various forms of technical rescue and rope-access.

where do you work out of?

Sous Chef at The Cliffs at Glassy Mountain.

Sous Chef at The Cliffs at Glassy Mountain.

Yum! I bet you can make some amazing dishes. Working at the Cliffs is starting to look a bit brighter these days, right? Must have been a tough February- August for you guys. Best wishes!

IT Admin

I work in investments, more specifically at Stifel, Nicolaus & Co.

Yum! I bet you can make some amazing dishes. Working at the Cliffs is starting to look a bit brighter these days, right? Must have been a tough February- August for you guys. Best wishes!

The Cliffs are alive again and I'm darn proud to be a part of it. We have a great ownership group and a great CEO that loves food and golf...what could be better? The future is bright for the culinary department and the golf department and it is still an amazing golf course to play!

I am SC Game Warden. Over 18 years in, less then 6 to go!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I am a fishing guide.

Car sales, anybody in DFW needs a new Toyota or a nice preowned car, let me know. How bout THP discount.

I am a Mechanical Engineer. Just graduated in April.

I am a Mechanical Engineer. Just graduated in April.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you do? I'm a mech eng major now in school.

Business analyst, although with all the changes going on the job has been changed to Senior Information Analyst....who knows why they change the job title when the pay and role stays the same

Back