The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First day back at work was really good. Trying to get back into a routine sucks! LOL.

Disregard just trying something out

DSCN0156-M.jpg

Congratulations man!

Thanks dude. My brain feels like it was run over by a bus! And, I get to do it all again in the morning. So, I apologize to all in advance if I am a little busy the next few days, trying to get back into the grind.

Hehe.

You're up to something, now I'm curious dammit. You can't just say to "disregard" something in here!

Nah I'm just testing out a copy/paste of an image tag.

Hahaha exactly.I am boring to the core.

I think I'll start referring to myself in 3rd person.

And stop reading huge threads full of information about the question I'm asking.

Ryan isn't so sure about that.

SW what do you mean?

Also, I thought texting while driving was bad enough. . .

mobileoffice1.jpg

I have a really funny David Toms story about going 3rd person.

SW, that is genius.

And stop reading huge threads full of information about the question I'm asking.

Jack doesn't think this will turn out well..

Danny isn't sure what Danny thinks about Ryans disagreement on Dannys idea.

Danny conflicted.

SW what do you mean?

mobileoffice1.jpg

Dude I just saw a little story on NBC on how police are causing more accidents because of their distractions in the cockpit. Had dashcams of them slamming into cars, trucks, and even motorcycles.

Danny conflicted.

Satchmo is skimming, but what was Danny's idea that Ryan disagreed with

Jack thinks it was obviously something wrong, because why else would Danny disagree with whatever Ryan said?

Dude I just saw a little story on NBC on how police are causing more accidents because of their distractions in the cockpit. Had dashcams of them slamming into cars, trucks, and even motorcycles.

That is funny in a not funny way. Touche

Ryan isn't so sure about that.

SW what do you mean?

mobileoffice1.jpg

Danny conflicted.

It's all in the coloning mess above. Danny wishes Satch luck in figuring it out.

I'm up for a good DT story, please share.

I saw that too. Did you see that one cruiser wipe out that guy on the motorcycle at the intersection? That cop plowed that dude, because he was messing around on his laptop and run a stop sign.

I saw that too. Did you see that one cruiser wipe out that guy on the motorcycle at the intersection? That cop plowed that dude, because he was messing around on his laptop and run a stop sign.

Yep, saw that clip for sure. Oh the irony in that story...

Yep, saw that clip for sure. Oh the irony in that story...

Man, I can't keep up with the amount of cops I see here in Hawaii every week driving around while on their cell phones or computers. It's ridiculous. I made the mistake of pulling up next to one at a stop light and yelling at him (no cursing) Oto get off his phone. He pulled me over about a mile down the road for a "double lane change". I changed lanes, waited a proper amount of time, and then changed again. He tried to tell me that I had to re initiate my blinker ie. turn it off and then back on before switching again. We'll just say I didn't get the ticket but he did waste nearly 30 minutes of my day. What a doucher.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back