SeeMore Putters Thread

I've used one in the past, but work well is a slippery slope with me and putters, they all seem to work well for a little while and the SeeMore FGP I'm gaming now has had the longest streak going so far. So my curiosity is peaked on if the RST would help with a plumber's neck style.

It helped me pick and maintain a ball position for sure. That putter is a work of art man. Just perfectly done from the lines to the finish.

It helped me pick and maintain a ball position for sure. That putter is a work of art man. Just perfectly done from the lines to the finish.

The finish is awesome, I wonder what it looks like in the sunshine, I bet it glows!

I want a '2' either way I think. The X was very nice. Haven't tried out the M2 yet that I can remember.

I agree, the X was nice and looks real good but the M2 is just solid.

M2 is one on my radar. I'm used to a heel shafted putter.

Do it bro, the best putter I have rolled and thats with only 1 round with it.

don't ruin a gorgeous putter like that with one of your fat grips. It deserves better.

I put a Super Stroke Ultra Slim solid black grip on my Si2 , it's not big, fat, just slightly bigger than the stock Winn grip that was on it,with no taper, played Tuesday with playdough, jskittles and toad462, and toad462 tried it on a 10 footer left to right and the ball went right in the cup, I think he liked it, I Love it

I put a Super Stroke Ultra Slim solid black grip on my Si2 , it's not big, fat, just slightly bigger than the stock Winn grip that was on it,with no taper, played Tuesday with playdough, jskittles and toad462, and toad462 tried it on a 10 footer left to right and the ball went right in the cup, I think he liked it, I Love it

Big grips make better puttees. ddec is just jealous.

Sad SeeMore story. I bought one as the golf season was ending and have yet to play with it on course. On the plus side I'm deadly accurate on the carpet with it. I know this putter is going to stay in my bag for a long time.

Had an interesting experience on the course today. Guy I got paired with was the first person I've come across that knew about SeeMore. He was legitimately curious and asked all kinds of questions about my experience with the FGP. It was a lot of fun to talk up one of my best golf purchases.

Sad SeeMore story. I bought one as the golf season was ending and have yet to play with it on course. On the plus side I'm deadly accurate on the carpet with it. I know this putter is going to stay in my bag for a long time.

Your gonna love it once you hit the real putting surface!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Had an interesting experience on the course today. Guy I got paired with was the first person I've come across that knew about SeeMore. He was legitimately curious and asked all kinds of questions about my experience with the FGP. It was a lot of fun to talk up one of my best golf purchases.

I think a lot of golfers have never heard of SeeMore putters, but word of mouth marketing is the best kind!

4yvajume.jpg
enyva8e5.jpg
pyra8yza.jpg

She came in yesterday cant wait to get her on the greens saturday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

My 1st :seemore: putter has made it home. A LH Si1. I went to Golf Town in Sudbury, ON to get it, which came from GTown in Aurora, ON. I was pretty excited to get it in my hands and give it a go on their practice green. Like the shorter Si4 I tried 6 days before, 1st from 5 ft. in the hole, 10 ft. in, 15 ft. in. But I was too excited that I didn't fully inspect it until I got home. On the lower dark part of the shaft, there's an inch scratch that goes down to shaft and there's a slight gash on the grip. Well, the positive I can only think of is, that it came rezzed up and I love it. The headcover was different from what I've seen on SeeMore's site. The balance is unmatched when compared to my Mizuno. The Feeltec oversize grip is what I wanted and feels great. AND..the RST proved itself again with only 3 putts taken. That's what's going to count when MY Si1 sees action on real greens. Aww, pics didn't take. I'll get 'em up soon. L8R

I keep braging about my Si2 with the Superstroke grip so I figured I'd show her off with all of her headcovers....+1 on order from :thp: and :seemore:

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

Hitman, how was it going to the SS on the seemore? My previous putter I installed the SS slim and loved it but not sure if it will mess up the balance of my new M2. Was that an issue for you?

Anybody know if seemore is open tomorrow?

Hitman, how was it going to the SS on the seemore? My previous putter I installed the SS slim and loved it but not sure if it will mess up the balance of my new M2. Was that an issue for you?

My SeeMore had a Winn grip, the stock red and black one on it , and I would say that it and the ultra slim where fairly close in weight because it just felt the same, only difference was the straight grip made me feel the head a little better and not occasionally push the putter with my right hand. I have seen pics of the new Superstrokes that will be out around the PGA show in 2013 and they seem to have quite a bit more of a pattern on them where as mine is fairly smooth. I let toad462 roll it Tuesday and he has an Si3 I belive and he liked the way the grip felt. I will be getting another SeeMore in the Spring, possibly an x2 or maybe the same one I have but it will have the ultra slim on it.

My SeeMore had a Winn grip, the stock red and black one on it , and I would say that it and the ultra slim where fairly close in weight because it just felt the same, only difference was the straight grip made me feel the head a little better and not occasionally push the putter with my right hand. I have seen pics of the new Superstrokes that will be out around the PGA show in 2013 and they seem to have quite a bit more of a pattern on them where as mine is fairly smooth. I let toad462 roll it Tuesday and he has an Si3 I belive and he liked the way the grip felt. I will be getting another SeeMore in the Spring, possibly an x2 or maybe the same one I have but it will have the ultra slim on it.

Thanks, I may pick up a Winn and try it out.

I really cant say enough about my SeeMore(s). I had one of the better putting rounds I have had this year today, with 27 total putts. The fact that I was able to have 9 1-putts kept me in the game and allowed me to score well.

I had two birdies on the day thanks to my SB2, both coming from outside of 10 feet. My recent adjustment in taking it from 34" up to the 36" I have it at right now has been night and day for me, and has really helped me with my stroke and getting my speed right.

Si1sole.jpg

Si1face.jpg

SeeMoreside.jpg

SeeMoreheadcover.jpg

Took some helpful advice from Photobucket threads and I hope this works because I really want to show off my new acquisition.

Sweet lefty stick!

I had a rough outing with the SeeMore today. I am working on getting in for a fitting/lesson this week. I have it scheduled tentatively for Monday, so hopefully I can get some progress today. I need to work on my whole game, but putting is first priority.

That's a good looking flat stick!

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

Sweet lefty stick!

I had a rough outing with the SeeMore today. I am working on getting in for a fitting/lesson this week. I have it scheduled tentatively for Monday, so hopefully I can get some progress today. I need to work on my whole game, but putting is first priority.

That's a good looking flat stick!

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

Thanks guys. Season's over up this way. With a planned Xmas break trip down state-side. I'll get to debut it on some good courses and also to play with fellow THPers. I'll get a thread up when the time draws near.

I need a new SeeMore. I'm just not a fan of mid-mallets. There are like 3 putters that aren't SeeMores that I'm interested in and wonder how much my game would hurt from leaving RST behind. I'm scared to run from SeeMore but don't know what model to try next. I wish there was a place to demo them around here. (The local SPi instructor only has like 4 putters)

Back