What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veal chop with mashed potato's and gravy

Subway at about 7 and now Wendy's.

I called BS, because look where I was tonight...

We got takeout orders, no way was I waiting there in that mess.

Got the ribs and pulled pork, and baked beans from the Leawood location... no salad and all that's left is BBQ Carnage.

Got the ribs and pulled pork, and baked beans from the Leawood location... no salad and all that's left is BBQ Carnage.

Thank goodness, it was getting too creepy in here. Love that place.

Left over turkey

stuffed/baked parmesean breaded chicken breasts (proscuitto and mozzarella) with grilled asparagus and penne with red gravy (sauce to non-italians)

Pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw and who knows for a side.

Making fish tacos tonight, except on wheat tortillas. Use halibut and homemade mango salsa

Turkey and gravy on bread. A 23 pound bird ends up with a lot of leftovers.

Taco night

Potstickers.

Had a work dinner tonight at an Italian restaurant. Family style, tons of pasta and salad, then strawberry cheesecake. We've got a Brazilian steakhouse tomorrow! And so the fasting begins until then

Pre dinner. Eggs and bacon. Dinner. Chicken breast over salad with cucumbers and tomatoes with balsamic vinegar.

Pity the fool who Tapalks

Made a delicious Taco Salad. Had some good low fat sirloin and a bunch of fresh veggies. It's always a favorite of ours.

Pre dinner. Eggs and bacon. Dinner. Chicken breast over salad with cucumbers and tomatoes with balsamic vinegar.

Was the egg/bacon an appetizer?! I need to do breakfast for dinner soon. I dig it.

Isn't that the same as "night"?

I can't wait for my 2012 Credit Card statement to come at the end of the year. It's tradition to check the total times Chipotle is on it haha!

...currently record is 133 times (in a Calendar year)

That is a lot of a good thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back