It's gooder to give than to recieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite memory is a recent one, watching the excitement of our kids as they wake up and come downstairs to see the tree. The looks on their faces as they realize the magic of Santa is priceless.

I cant wait for next year when my little girl is old enough to know whats going on. My nephew is almost 3 so it is really fun now. His elf on the shelf just showed up.

More Gooder is More Gooder baby!!!!

Pick me!

Should we just change this into the Banter thread till the 30th?

Moor Gooder, our own THP Santa's helper! My memory is of 'helping' at 5yrs old, helping my dad with the Chrismas Decorations. I'm sure he could have done it in less than half the time, but "I helped"!!!

The thing i miss is going to bed to excited to fall asleep thinking about what was going to be there in morn.Wait that was last night..

Very cool. This is powerball-esque. lucky 59

Santa Clause does exist, his trade name is More Gooder

I'm waiting for someone to stretch their post out into a bunch of one or two word posts.:alien:

More Gooder... First, great name! As your post insinuates that its gooder to give, we could talk about different ideas on how to give back this holiday season.
So far, our office is sponsoring a family to get them gifts and a holiday feast, we usually give a bunch of stuff to toys for tots because if a conection we have at Hasbro Games, nd if my bonus comes through in time, I'd like to pay off a random strangers lay-away at Walmart. I love hearing the stories each year of some random stranger going in and paying off a bunch of lay-aways at Walmart or Kmart and never being identified (Ii guess I just identified myself, but oh well).

What is eveeryone else giving to?

My wife and I are sponsoring a few families through our church, it's depressing as hell reading little kids Christmas lists and all they want are warm pajamas, warm clothes, and groceries......it definitely "messed with my allergies".

I'm waiting for someone to stretch their post out into a bunch of one or two word posts.:alien:

Oi, I dont' think that would be fair hahaha.

More Gooder, I like your style

I love seeing things like this throughout the online communities.
To the OP-may you be blessed in the year to come because of your generosity

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Good thread MG, Love the holiday spirit

My wife and I are sponsoring a few families through our church, it's depressing as hell reading little kids Christmas lists and all they want are warm pajamas, warm clothes, and groceries......it definitely "messed with my allergies".
I'm glad you posted this..........our church is sponsoring families and I forgot to call today......till now! Thanks you!

I'm with you there! Kind of puts it in perspective for you... Those kids are going to be as happy as can be when they see those things wrapped up with their name on it though!

MG is the man! Way to go!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back