Day 6 Prize - SeeMore Private Reserve Putter - 2012 Holiday Cheer Event

Good luck everyone!

Awesome prize, SeeMore! :D

Wow... I bet that's a sweet looking putter!!! Good Luck everyone.

Entered, good luck everyone. SeeMore produces excellent putters and someone will really enjoy rolling it.

Oh man, oh man! I could really use this SeeMore Putter! I'm currently carrying an old brass hammerhead from the 80s! Thanks THP and SeeMore!

This is for sure a prize I want to see pictures of from whomever wins, it is sure to be truly amazing.

Bring on the birdies and fewer three putts!

Thanks, SeeMore Putter Co. and THP!

Entered!

Very excited as well about the SeeMore putter tonight. Waiting with anticipation

Not going to lie, if I had to choose between all the prizes, it was this one I had my eye on. Good luck everyone and whoever wins is getting a slick putter

Awesome prize being given out tonight, good luck everybody!!! I've long lusted over a private reserve Seemore. One of the nicest putters out there.

Someone shall be very happy tonight! Amazing by SeeMore!

I won't lie, I hope its me!

I would love to SeeMore putts made next Spring !

Thanks THP and SeeMore !

We have to take animals for a petting zoo to Christmas in Croghan tonight so I won't be here for the announcement. This will be the first one I've missed. But I did use my psychic powers and predicted the winner. If I'm right, Colt will be even more afraid of me.:alien:
Spoiler
And my prediction is the_paulo.

I am in....

*wipes drool*

Entered!

I'm like the rest of the internet golfers...awesome ball striker (at least in my head) but horrible short game...so maybe winning this putter is the secret to finally breaking into the single digits on my handicap.

Pretty sure the random number fen is pulling my name tonight. It's a prize for going high on the course.

Pushed a late entry! Best of luck to all!

Less than a QUICK hour to go!

Back