Big Sale - THP Citrus Putter Covers!

Just snagged me one !

Just to let everyone know, the citrus head cover is my favorite and I love using it, the pictures do not do it justice.

Buy it now!

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

There's still some available?

Just to let everyone know, the citrus head cover is my favorite and I love using it, the pictures do not do it justice.

Buy it now!

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk
I agree , after seeing many at the Atlanta Invintational , I thought they were a must own for all putters not just a See More, Although I do game a See More . Plus the buyer gets to support the best web site on the internet !

I bought one today, excited to rep THP in San Diego!

Almost forgot, got some Epoch tees as well :act-up:

How many of these headcovers were produced?

I am th every proud owner of one of these!!!

Have any of these shipped yet? I have a new (to me) putter with a soft finish that is just dying for a THP cover! :act-up:

Yes. Send GolferGal a PM and she can check shipping dates for you.

Here's a bump to the top for anyone who might still be considering these (assuming there are any left).

I received my Citrus cover (thanks GolferGal) and was very pleasantly surprised. I wanted it either way to advertise for the site, but the quality of the finish is much better in person than the pictures suggested. These are a steal for the price!

Here's a bump to the top for anyone who might still be considering these (assuming there are any left).

I received my Citrus cover (thanks GolferGal) and was very pleasantly surprised. I wanted it either way to advertise for the site, but the quality of the finish is much better in person than the pictures suggested. These are a steal for the price!

Quoted for truth. I was actually in disbelief at the high quality of it for the price!

Ellen loves hers. Morgan helped me out after the first one got eaten by USPS.

these covers are legit i switch it out with my seemore groovy cover that came with my putter on rainy days that one goes on on nice sunny days my THP one goes on always gets people im playing with to ask questions about whats a hackers paradise and whys there a bunch of citrus (although i dont know that answer i have a feeling it has something to do with how much daggum citrus is grown in our lovely sunshine state)

I never even got to play one round with mine. Jacqui stole it immediately!

Are there any left?

Back