The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good deal.

Did anyone in here watch the paquiao fight tonight?

I run in to the same issue. But they go down so fast.

They painted these ones orange for the football fans. I prefer the normal colors.

jj - I didn't watch the Paq fight. Is it over?

Hawk sightings are always a good thing. They are majestic predatory creatures.

Good call, i am just waiting for it to be so i can DL it and watch it.

I have mixed emotions about it though. I want Marquez to win because he deserves a win vs manny but than I know every loss manny has just makes the chance of him fight Floyd less and less (not that there is a very good chance as it is with bob around).

Jman, I boxed up your putter and put in my truck today. I'd say that means it as least 2 weeks closer to arriving hehehehe. I suck!

Good call, i am just waiting for it to be so i can DL it and watch it.

I have mixed emotions about it though. I want Marquez to win because he deserves a win vs manny but than I know every loss manny has just makes the chance of him fight Floyd less and less (not that there is a very good chance as it is with bob around).

agree with you here. now you got me wondering how it went. Forgot it was tonight.

Yeah if it was a different fight I would not want to know the outcome and want to watch it right after but with this want I just want to know, than watch it later.

Fact: checkered is a very nice guy! He sent me Christmas wishes last year and I still remember it.

Jman, I boxed up your putter and put in my truck today. I'd say that means it as least 2 weeks closer to arriving hehehehe. I suck!

You ship like I do, I have two in my car still with postage on them that need to go out to THP'ers.

No worried buddy.

You ship like I do, I have two in my car still with postage on them that need to go out to THP'ers.

No worried buddy.

The best part is that I don't even know your address. Poor planning = poor execution. The stupid part is that I sort of great dislike that putter.

Here's a tidbit - Sears doesn't sell propane torches. Wth

The best part is that I don't even know your address. Poor planning = poor execution. The stupid part is that I sort of great dislike that putter.

Here's a tidbit - Sears doesn't sell propane torches. Wth

Yeah, but you can always send a last second text two months from now and get it. Ha!

Fact: checkered is a very nice guy! He sent me Christmas wishes last year and I still remember it.

Thanks for remembering that, made me smile. Really try to be good to people in general. Golden rule and all that jazz. :)

I'm bach-ing it up this evening...thus, THP, pizza and beer while watching the Portland Blazers game.

Hawk, I never said thanks for the encouragement to try out for the MC last year. Random, yes, but I thought about you when I applied this year and remembered that I was a big d-bag and didn't actually say thanks for giving me that shove of encouragement. So, thanks. I owe you a beer some time.

Oh lord, yes, let's make Hawk's head even bigger............

Hehe

Yeah, but you can always send a last second text two months from now and get it. Ha!

Funny, but possibly very accurate. I hope not. I wish I had a personal assistant for these things.

Thanks for remembering that, made me smile. Really try to be good to people in general. Golden rule and all that jazz. :)

I'm with you there buddy.

I'm bach-ing it up this evening...thus, THP, pizza and beer while watching the Portland Blazers game.

Hawk, I never said thanks for the encouragement to try out for the MC last year. Random, yes, but I thought about you when I applied this year and remembered that I was a big d-bag and didn't actually say thanks for giving me that shove of encouragement. So, thanks. I owe you a beer some time.

No problem buddy. I saw a few people that I thought needed a little encouragement to go for it and I'm glad to see it eventually worked out for a lot of them. I'm the same way. Just need a little nudge at times. Now you're rocking Cleveland! Can't get much better than that.

Oh lord, yes, let's make Hawk's head even bigger............

Hehe

My head is humongous! I get headaches from at least half of the stretch fit hats >_<

Wife on weekend call = getting to see her for 15 minutes before she went to bed. Thank goodness I know this will be worth it.

Plus, with my iPhone 5 I have Siri now.

I idolize Jason Dufner. I watched swing videos of him right before I shot a personal best lol.

Playing Chambers Bay tomorrow with 3 THPers. One of which is Tequila4app who is testing the RocketBladez, going to be an awesome time and I can't wait to hit those bad boys.

Man, that's awesome on many levels, JConn. Looking forward to your thoughts. They've surprised me quite a bit so far.

I idolize Jason Dufner. I watched swing videos of him right before I shot a personal best lol.

I love that financial or whatever it is commercial with the Duff. Cracks me up.

I love his swing. That's what I want to do every time.

Man, that's awesome on many levels, JConn. Looking forward to your thoughts. They've surprised me quite a bit so far.

Agreed. Though the 4i bent me over and taught me a lesson today.

Thanks! Yea it will be fun. It's supposed to rain tomorrow (nothing new in WA) but at least I'll have the company of 3 THPers to rely on. Unfortunately it is a couple hours away so Oregon Golfer and myself are leaving at 5:15 ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back