What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fried pork chops, smothered in mushroom gravy, mashed new potatoes, Ranch Style beans, and biscuits. It was yummay.

MMM, that sounds good Gummi. I dont know of many places around here to get smothered pork chops anymore.

Tonight is wing night. We are going to head up there early and chow down on some wings.

Tonight I'm making Tyler Florence's "The Ultimate Barbecued Ribs" droool.......only problem is they take like two hours to cook

Im making tuna with a soba noodle and cucumber salad. I might even throw some teriyaki sauce I made a couple of days ago on it.

Grilled burgers, vegetables and fresh picked tomatoes.

Spaghetti.

Im making tuna with a soba noodle and cucumber salad. I might even throw some teriyaki sauce I made a couple of days ago on it.

That sounds great, Gasman.

We had crockpot beef burgundy. Then the kids had way too much dessert and Hubby gave me a lecture about portion control. Hey, they did it themselves and he could have just as easily lectured them.

What is this? I usually just eat until I fall asleep.
Spoiler
Food Comma,

And then you wander into your parents' bedroom at 3:00am, saying you feel sick to your stomach?

i eat with a helmet on in case i go into a comma while eating

Spoiler
huge-burger.jpg

i eat with a helmet on in case i go into a comma while eating

Spoiler
huge-burger.jpg

Thank heavens you don't go into a semicolon!

I have a headache today, so GG came home and made ravioli. It was darn tasty. Ben & Jerry's coming up soon.

How DID nature intend it?

Almost any other form. But not loaf. Loaf is reserved for breads.

And while we are at it, pie form is reserved for desserts.

And while we are at it, pie form is reserved for desserts.

As it happens, we have Mexican torte up for tomorrow. Baked in a pie place, but tortilla wedges instead of pie crust. Does that pass muster?

If you really think about it - a burger is like a mini-loaf or a roll. Do you not eat burgers either?

I love doing this to Harry. hehehe

Diane, I was going to say that too, but then Harry would say that since it's circular shaped, it's not a loaf!

Diane, I was going to say that too, but then Harry would say that since it's circular shaped, it's not a loaf!

But--what about round or flat breads? Are they acceptable? And if so, then how can meat in the same shape be acceptable?

If you really think about it - a burger is like a mini-loaf or a roll. Do you not eat burgers either?

It's a patty. A hamburger patty. And it's not baked.

Patties are an acceptable meat form.

New York Stip steaks, roasted corn on the cob, salad, baked potato, and a green tea to wash it all down. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back