SeeMore Putters Thread

Nice! Looks like I have even more reason to go visit Brady again! He truly is a fantastic instructor.

Saw these on the the facebook page yesterday. They look great!

EDIT: WHen I say yesterday, I mean this morning. I've been working too long today....

Wow, SeeMore does custom covers like no one else, amazing!!!

They look great.

I'm so excited for 2013 SeeMores, the x series is looking good and I'm sure SeeMore will just keep getting better and better.

I'm so excited for 2013 SeeMores, the x series is looking good and I'm sure SeeMore will just keep getting better and better.

Agreed. I can't wait to see if they come out with any new models/shapes in 2013!

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

I cut down my 41" FGP Mallet tonight to 34" and threw on my other Orange SeeMore grip.....I love it.

Now I have all 34"
X2
OneCS
FGP Mallet
FGP

I really want a M1 or a M3

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

I cut down my 41" FGP Mallet tonight to 34" and threw on my other Orange SeeMore grip.....I love it.

Now I have all 34"
X2
OneCS
FGP Mallet
FGP

I really want a M1 or a M3

I've got an m3, si3, x2 and FGP Bronze so far. You can roll any of them, just let me know.

I've got an m3, si3, x2 and FGP Bronze so far. You can roll any of them, just let me know.

We need to have a SeeMore putter shoot out soon....

Oh man, I want a Seemore so bad. I just can't get to the price point at this time. University courses sucks, but only 2 more months of it.

I keep looking on Ebay and they have the older versions for 50-80 bucks, I don't know if it would be worth getting a older model with older technology? or wait and wait!! It's killing me reading about how much success everyone is having!

The Big FGP got mentioned in Golf Digest this month. That's pretty awesome right there. I love press for Seemore.

Oh man, I want a Seemore so bad. I just can't get to the price point at this time. University courses sucks, but only 2 more months of it.

I keep looking on Ebay and they have the older versions for 50-80 bucks, I don't know if it would be worth getting a older model with older technology? or wait and wait!! It's killing me reading about how much success everyone is having!

The one nice thing about seemores is they never get old, the RST is timeless!

Besides the X series, there really hasn't been to much new stuff. The FGP's are timeless and the Si's should be found cheap.

The RST is the same with every SeeMore and you can't go wrong with an FGP or anything from the FGP line. I love my FGPs, though my favorite putter is the x2.

Here is a couple of quick pics of my SeeMore collection. I love these putters......

DSCN9809.jpg

DSCN9810.jpg

DSCN9811.jpg

Trying to find someone in the UK who can get me the yellow Seemore head cover! Turns out its quite hard to find!

BEAUTIFUL! Which one do you game?

The X2 is my gamer, but I am really enjoying rolling the FGP Mallet in the basement after I cut it down to 34".

Gahh that is so nice Bogey. Jealous.

found an all black super stoke ultra slim at roger dunns today and slapped that bad boy on my pcb cant wait till saturday get to play turtle bay one last time before i leave hawaii

That's an awesome collection bogey, were the similar putter grips by choice or accident?

That's an awesome collection bogey, were the similar putter grips by choice or accident?

By choice. When I ordered the X2 that is the grip option I went with. It an awesome grip so I ordered two more. I was going to put it on the FGP and order the Orange belly for the mallet since the original needed replaced. But I just decided to cut it down and slap that grip on.

Back