THP Buckles Have Arrived

Okay, here's mine today:

THP020.jpg

That's why I want a black belt; can't rock the full Cleveland every time I go out. Certainly not the way my fade keeps turning into a slice lately...

Awesome pic, Claire! Making all of Montclare envious, I'm sure.

Okay, here's mine today:

THP020.jpg

That's why I want a black belt; can't rock the full Cleveland every time I go out. Certainly not the way my fade keeps turning into a slice lately...

Is that the Sligo belt?

It is, I can tell, I have the same one. Great belt.

Is that the Sligo belt?

It is; JB kept saying it would work.

You know what would be really over the top cool? A Sligo belt with a silver metallic finish.

We are so glad that everybody has enjoyed the buckles when they received them. Thank you. Both Sligo and us really love the feedback.

Okay, here's mine today:

THP020.jpg

I'm not digging the polka dotted pants, maybe you can pull that look of though?

I'm not digging the polka dotted pants, maybe you can pull that look of though?

Bermuda shorts, and the polka dots are sort of shadow striped.

Just a note to everybody that we still have some buckles left.

And they shouldn't! Buy one now.

I agree..Come on people...these are some awesome buckles!!! I will be posting a thread that shows just how awesome they are once I get my snap belts in....

You will kick yourself for not getting one...
(just skip the Outback dinner with a brewski for 1 week and this buckle is yours!!)

I'll probably never even wear mine, and I bought one.

I did find a belt for it, though. About a mile from my house is a custom leather shop. The made me (in house) a top-quality 1 1/2" black belt sized and finished while I waited for $40. Can't beat that with a stick.

So glad you like it 92. And thank you for purchasing one. With only 25 ever made, they truly are a collectors item.

I wore mine out again last night. I had to fight all the ladies off with a cattle prod, you guys might want to watch out. This thing looks really good.

So if the Gas Woman buys one the men will be all over her. Look out TGM.

We have sold a few more but still have about 10 left for those that want one.

We have sold a few more but still have about 10 left for those that want one.

Buy this now! They totally rock.

Thanks Claire, that means a lot from someone that bought one and is happy.

I love mine -- I just haven't gotten the belt yet. Once I do, I'll post some action shots.

what do yall think about this belt to sport my buckle on?

43761HURM809S2_WH1_dt_v1_m56577569831871857.jpg

I like it I think.

I like it I think.

Thats why I was asking I am usually a if I like it I buy it kind of guy but, I am on the fence on this purchase and wanted some members opinions as well.

I like it, TexAg, but my taste in belts runs toward the flashy.

I love mine -- I just haven't gotten the belt yet. Once I do, I'll post some action shots.

That right there may be cause for concern.

I like it, TexAg, but my taste in belts runs toward the flashy.

Claire, I have a very flashy belt that I wear with Jeans and Boots on a daily basis! Only difference is mine has rhinestone too. Some may be thinking why would a guy wear that? But in my line of work and the industry I am in this is what is in.

WB2873!WESTF-924228_d.jpg

Claire, I have a very flashy belt that I wear with Jeans and Boots on a daily basis! Only difference is mine has rhinestone too. Some may be thinking why would a guy wear that? But in my line of work and the industry I am in this is what is in.

WB2873!WESTF-924228_d.jpg

You're in Texas. You get to do that.

Dont forget guys, we still have these left.

Back