Caption This Contest 7-10-09

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Caption this photo and win a THP prize pack.

There are two pictures shown, but only one caption is needed.

Here are the rules.
1. Only one entry per person
2. Do not quote the photo when making your entry.
3. By entering this contest you agree that if you win, you will take a picture of the prize and post it in the contest winners thread.

587224885_tWM6m-L.jpg

587224955_MH8Ty-L.jpg

Do you not understand english I said PULL NOT PUSH, now that's more like it you think you can push NOW!!!

"I won't tell if you won't tell"

Guy #1 - "The rules say we can't rake this until we finish the hole. Since we didn't play a shot from here."
Guy #2 - "I'm not coming back to rake this. Hell I'm not even finishing this hole."

"When former president George W. Bush recently drove his golf cart into a bunker, playing partner James Carville helped him get it out.

Golf ... perhaps the only way to get the far left and far right to work together!"

"When I said we could drive on the beach, I was talking about Daytona...not here you idiot..."

Duuuuude, I locked the brake...I swear!

Last edited:
Next up on The Golf Channel--our fitness expert shows how to work your glutes during your next round.

OK Bob, now when I told you that I wanted to take a stroll on the beach later, I didn't mean later this round. For the love of all things good and holy!

If you weren't so cheap we could have called AAA.

Sorry, I thought you were supposed to put it in "R" when you were driving through the "Rough."

Last edited:
You never learned after that DUI last week did you?

"This is the closest I ever want to be to ANYTHING that reminds me of the Middle East again!"

We will keep this one going for a few more days.

"Dangit, Jim, not again! "I'm tired of bailing you out! Next time, use a hybrid, grrrghhh"

THis one will be open through today. Get your entries in soon.

dude - stop pulling the cart - your spilling my beer......

I told you we need to push the cart outta the sand!

dude - I told you - I'm a trained professional.

You big dummy, I told you to take off the brake and hit the throttle!

Keep them coming. We will announce the winner tomorrow morning.

"If we had taken the HUMVEE cart this never would have happened."

"Does this bunker make my butt look big?"

Back