New here from the Golfwrx Site!

Welcome! I think you'll love it here!

Welcome to THP.

Thanks all for the welcome and to be exact about the wrx site....I did not argue with anyone , I was accused of running up posts to sell, but yet there are plenty of sites you can sell on without needing 75 posts. I have a medical problem that gets worse in the winter and I do not work and I am waiting to move south to Hilton head for school when my fiance' is done Dental school at the end of the summer. So I have a lot of free time and just posted sometimes 30 times a day on things from helping people to what is your favorite putter line, stuff of that nature. I spent an hour the day I got banned helping a 75 year old man find Lamkin crossline oversized grips for cheap and gave him my own personal 18 percent discount code to get them! So once I was able to sell I put 7 very nice high end items up for sale with great pictures and had a 100 hits in 18 minutes on it and it must have drawn attention to a mod over ther. Anyhow they pulled the ad and accused me of abusing their site, although if I PAYED to be a member, I can post as much as I want as well as sell right away, that is saying something to me! I argued my point with one of the site founders and he said a ban 70 day suspension was my punishment.Like I am a kid getting in trouble, he made me feel bad about it as if I did something wrong.I had so many people wanting the stuff right away and then after arguing my point, my fiance setup an account on our same laptop under a different name and her own email and then I got banned! So I missed out on 1600 bucks worth of equipment I could have sold that was extra stuff I was trying to clear out for my fiance'e area to put a desk in the office area as well as trying to give some people deals on mint equipment. All this got me banned. Funny thing is I would have sold all the equipment and still posted that much! I had my ebay name linked as well so people had my trust and I had already had feedback points and rep points. I thought I was doing good! Hope I can move some stuff here and enjoy the company and help others out with advice or good deals on equipment. thanks again!

Last edited:
Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Even our "angry mod" here is really just a big old pussycat.:alien:

Welcome to THP. Enjoy!

Welcome to THP. The greatest golf site ever.

Welcome, I was on the other forum first as well but I only use it for the classifieds now. Not a lot of actual golf talk over there.

I agree, everyone talking how they hit 6 irons 200+ and Drivers 345....I found it funny buttheir BST Forum was very big and nice, that's what I liked about it but I would search for good topics and conversations to jump into!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome, glad you found a new home here where you can have a fresh start.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

welcome to THP

Welcome!

Well that was quite the situation you were in! Glad you found us.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Interesting to see that 15000 on the member line.

Welcome to your new addiction!

Welcome

Welcome !

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Glad to see still getting all the warm welcomes after 2 weeks of posting this thread!! Thanks all again for the responses!

Welcome to THP!!

Back