Where the hey is everyone at?

I'm on with Reezy on some HC TDM

Pissed. Got sick of sharing tv/video game time on the big LED in the living room with the wife, went to Best Buy, bought a 55" plasma and it doesn't have the insane number of audio outs my big tv does......forgot to get an HDMI audio adapter for my headset/XBox. I tried playing with the component cables so I could use the headset......NO WAY I can stand the difference in picture quality. Love the tv though.

Took everything I had in me not to rage at this damned game a couple hours ago. Just awful. How do you unload a mag of FAL ammo into a guys back, switch to pistol and dump that clip into him, and then have the guy turn around and knife you?!?! Just one example of so many ridiculous things going on here.

3 or 4 hit markers with an SMR from less than 20 yards away, multiple multiple different times and no freaking kills?!?!

A guy can shoot me through a freaking concrete pillar but my rounds are stopped by a flipping wood box???

Screw you Black Ops... SCREW YOOUUUU!!!

So... Anybody getting on tonight? :D

This is why you play Hardcore 2 hits max and they are dead

Took everything I had in me not to rage at this damned game a couple hours ago. Just awful. How do you unload a mag of FAL ammo into a guys back, switch to pistol and dump that clip into him, and then have the guy turn around and knife you?!?! Just one example of so many ridiculous things going on here.

3 or 4 hit markers with an SMR from less than 20 yards away, multiple multiple different times and no freaking kills?!?!

A guy can shoot me through a freaking concrete pillar but my rounds are stopped by a flipping wood box???

I'll be on, dieing a lot as usual, after I pick up a frigging adapter for my headset. Can I just dremmel the tab off the component cable it came with so I can use the HDMI? I mean, all the adapter is is the same thing, with no tab and only the audio connections.

Throw on FMJ -- You can shoot through anything, it's dumb.

This is why you play Hardcore 2 hits max and they are dead

Yeah, it's also latency. I put three FAL shots into a guy in hardcore and it didn't kill him. Then shot way ahead of the next guy running and one shotted him. It's goofy.

Haha I thought we were both going to break something lol

Dan...... I am Diamond haha.

Finally.. now I can start playing the game and get the KD back up haha.

Dan...... I am Diamond haha.

Finally.. now I can start playing the game and get the KD back up haha.

hahaha, you would!!!

I've branched out a bit.. Just waiting to get my SMR unlocked again so I can continue getting it ranked up. I've already maxed the FAL and prestiged the M25 once, nearing twice.

i still think Cherry Blossom is a hilarious skin to take people down with.

hahaha, you would!!!

I've branched out a bit.. Just waiting to get my SMR unlocked again so I can continue getting it ranked up. I've already maxed the FAL and prestiged the M25 once, nearing twice.

i still think Cherry Blossom is a hilarious skin to take people down with.

Haha I roll with the cherry blossom from time to time, but the Diamond camo makes me feel like an African War lord

I hate how prestiging the weapons are practically pointless

Besides XP and putting your emblem and tag on them yes it is. I just do it for extra xp and because it makes the game more challenging. If I am not striving towards something then I get bored

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Haha I roll with the cherry blossom from time to time, but the Diamond camo makes me feel like an African War lord

haha awesome. I think they look ridiculous, but that's just me..

I don't get why they stopped at two.

I dont get why they even made it an option.

Poor Reezy last night. He was ok till he ended up on the other team then I made him my play toy

I dont get why they even made it an option.

They made it an option to add different stuff to your gun, and to give you a chance to get XP. I get it completely, I just wish they hadn't stopped at 2.

I should of known who you were on here. We held that ship down a couple maps.

Yeah I haven't played a ton with you guys yet. I got invited a few times but I was playing with local friends and the amount of people we had in the THP rooms were already reaching max capacity

Got the football emblem ;) lol

Back