JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
Stealing WE's idea and just getting it over with. Looks like we will have a ton of THPERS playing this so use this thread to add your gamertag, or just complain about the game. Most of us will be playing XBL so feel free to join.

Clan THP!

Yusssss DevRickus GT on XBL

My Gamertag is

ITS REEZY

I will have the game at midnight and will probably be on quite a bit. I am looking forward to raging with some THPers in Zombies and some multiplayer

This thread makes me want to sell my ps3 and snag an Xbox!

Im coming out of retirement for this!

Ethax78 on XBL. Please make sure you add your THP forum name in the comments when sending a request so I know who you are.

My Gamertag is

ITS REEZY

I will have the game at midnight and will probably be on quite a bit. I am looking forward to raging with some THPers in Zombies and some multiplayer

Did you ever accept my friend request? Havent been able to do anything power related in a week..haha

Awesome thread idea! Haha.

I'm going to get my Xbox gamertag thing sorted out tonight, has been a while since I played XBL that I cant remember the info to sign in.

Dan- A THP Clan on BlOps? That would be hilarious.

I'm going to get my Xbox gamertag thing sorted out tonight, has been a while since I played XBL that I cant remember the info to sign in.

Yeah dude, I'll get one set up if there needs setting-upy-ness.

Love me some clan wars! Lets do it!

I know we can count on my brother to play too, like all the time lol

Yeah dude, I'll get one set up if there needs setting-upy-ness.

We can either just do it by changing our clan tags in the game, or I believe the way to make it "more legit" would be to have everyone signup for the free Call of Duty Elite and you can make the clan through there... It makes your clan tag highlight yellow in the game and I think you can track your teams stats? I dont really know how it works, but Dan something you could mess with if you wanted

We can either just do it by changing our clan tags in the game, or I believe the way to make it "more legit" would be to have everyone signup for the free Call of Duty Elite and you can make the clan through there... It makes your clan tag highlight yellow in the game and I think you can track your teams stats? I dont really know how it works, but Dan something you could mess with if you wanted

Yeah I'll get the clan set up through CoD elite. it's undergoing maintenance right now.

cant wait to ride some coattails!

Yeah I'll get the clan set up through CoD elite. it's undergoing maintenance right now.

Haha strangly similar to last year. I am glad they are getting rid of the paid COD elite because it wasnt worth the $$ IMO

Haha strangly similar to last year. I am glad they are getting rid of the paid COD elite because it wasnt worth the $$ IMO

I was really happy to see that as well.. I paid out for elite the first round and had zero intentions this time around. The game will have to be sweet for me to start buying maps.

Also, I really enjoyed combat training. I hope they bring that back.

Back