Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Option 4

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Option 5

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
I wouldn't think there will be issues. Nothing in the essay is an exact duplicate of the commercials.

maybe not word for word, but it says in the description (dos equis commercial)....and reading that without that intro, some might find it a bit odd....

The intro was added by me. There is no infringement in tehre that I have seen at all.

The contest is officially over. Thank you to all that entered and voted. The winner of the Sligo July Outfit of the Month is
bstonerjk

2. Name "The Most Interesting Golf Outfit In The World"
Lambis Cleveland polo
Tropical plaid trousers
Tropical icon belt
Drivers Cap

Description: (set to the tune of the Dos Equis commercial)
- It once made 3 Brazilian supermodels do a double take. It once had a non
moisture-wicking moment just to see how it felt. It is - the most
interesting golf outfit in the world. I don't always wear golf clothes, but when I do, it's Sligo. Stay stylish my friends.

Congratulations and thank you to all that entered and voted.

Congrats bstonerjk! That's the one I picked too!

JB, can you update the poll to show the grand totals?

Congrats bstonerjk! That's the one I picked too!

JB, can you update the poll to show the grand totals?

Those are the grand totals Smalls. Nobody voted when they had the chance.

Thanks to everyone that voted for my entry. I'll be sure to have pics of the outfit up as soon as I get to try it on! I may be a little busy soon - my wife and I are expecting our first child this weekend. Crazy times! Outfit is probably going to be a little bold for some people's tastes, but I'll wear it proudly. As for the Dos Equis thing, should be no copywright issues at all. It is simply a parody. By the way, I love that beer and those ads! Pure genius.

Congrats bstonerjk!!! Great entry....thanks to everyone that participating and to everyone that voted. I hope everyone has as much fun with these contests with Sligo as we do.

Congrats bstonerjk! Enjoy the new outfit and good luck with the impending little one! :clapp:

Excellent score Bstonerjk. I thought your entry was high-larious.

Double congrats Bstoner! :clapp:

Congrats, Bstoner. The baby is the best prize of all.

Good job B-Stoner-j/k!

Thanks everyone. Claire, I have no doubt that you're right... although the Sligo stuff is definitely pretty sweet too. : )

Back