Diane

Reaction score
You know that commercial where the woman says the guys butt is calling her? For some reason, my boss' phone will call me at odd hours without her knowing. Last night, her phone called and woke me up again. Does anyone get calls like that? I've told her many times, but she can't figure out why the phone keeps calling me. She has a Blackberry.

I don't know what to tell you. I would see if JB has had any issues like this. I am 99% sure he has a blackberry.

Diane did you put this one in the wrong forum?

sounds like a Blackberry Booty call. :confused2:

...just like in Terminator, the machines are taking over.

You know that commercial where the woman says the guys butt is calling her? For some reason, my boss' phone will call me at odd hours without her knowing. Last night, her phone called and woke me up again. Does anyone get calls like that? I've told her many times, but she can't figure out why the phone keeps calling me. She has a Blackberry.

Yep. I've been getting them from my girlfriend. From her this last night:

Going to go get a new phone tomorrow. Blackberry Pearl, it's been fun, but when you randomly start resetting my facebook status and send blank emails to people when you're sitting over there on my desk, it's time to move on.

Diane, does she leave the blackberry on overnight? Does she lock the keyboard? At a minimum, she should try the latter.

Diane, does she leave the blackberry on overnight? Does she lock the keyboard? At a minimum, she should try the latter.

I'm sure it's on 24/7 and she's not tech savvy. I just don't understand why it only calls me.

I'm sure it's on 24/7 and she's not tech savvy. I just don't understand why it only calls me.

Having had this problem, I can tell you why. One of two reasons. The most likely is that you were the last one called in her "Recent Calls Log" and she neglected to lock the keyboard after she talked to you. When she put it in her purse (or in his pocket) it got jiggled around until the redial button got depressed.

The second reason is your name comes up first in his/her address book. Same scenario.

Fortunately, there are two easy solutions. The best is to teach the offender how to easily lock and unlock the keyboard and threaten them if they do not do it after each use. The other way is to put an asterick (*) in the address book with no phone number. It will become the first number in the phone list and you won't get that call again.

Her Blackberry is stalking you.

Takes one to know one (and I don't mean Blackberries).

If you have more than one Blackberry and I don't mean the fruit, do you have Blackberries or Blackberrys?

If you have more than one Blackberry and I don't mean the fruit, do you have Blackberries or Blackberrys?

I think it's still Blackberry. Like deer.

If the plurals of mouse is mice, then the plural of spouse should be...

Back